J

Your PoV

"Ill be infront." I said as i turn to shinso. He just nodded and me, Ojiro and some other kid nodded. They gave us the headband as shinso wore it. Shinso settled himself above.

"Are you both ready?" Shinso asked as the 2 at the back answered yes. And by that, they were both hypnotized.

"Yow shinso! Just go for someone else, and by the 10 seconds, go to the 10 million." I said as shinso look down and nodded. The battle started as everyone targeted Midoriya. Both me and shinso just casually start to get some headbands as i quickly snatched hagakure's headband.

Telekinesis quirk

I thought as i ran.

{Shinso, its me, by the time its 10 seconds, hold onto me and ill go hold the 2 so we can still move. alright?}

"What the heck are your quirks?" Shinso mumbled as I snicker.

Remove quirk

I kept trying to take more as i glance to see bakugo's team with no points. My head snapped to bakugo and see his headband with some blonde ass dude.

I scan my eyes to see kaminari getting ready. I cursed to myself.

Force field quirk

I quickly use it to protect me and my team as kaminari blasted a large volt of electricity. Todoroki cursed as he saw that we weren't affected, but nonetheless, he froze everyone and stole their points.

Remove quirk

I quickly start to run as shinso made sure the headbands are still there. After a few minutes it was only 5 more seconds. I ran towards todoroki, bakugo was also there.

"3 more seconds!"

Freeze time quirk

I turn to shinso and he was still moving. He stared at me with eye widen. I smirked and started to walk casual to todoroki.

"find the 10 million. Then give our headbands to them for exchange." I snicker as shinso chuckled. His hand held todoroki's headbands, grabbing the 10 million and placing our headbands to todoroki's neck. Shinso wore the 10 million.

I walked abit far away from them then smiled.

Remove quirk

Time unfroze and after 2 seconds the battle was over. Shinso jumped down and removed the headband and placed it on my hand.

"ANDD IN FIRST PLACE IS-W-WHAT?! TEAM SHINSO IS IN FIRST PLACE?! AND TEAM TODOROKI IN 2ND, TEAM BAKUGO IN 3RD AND 4TH PLACE TEAM MIDORIYA!"

Everyone yelped at the result. Everyone turn to me and shinso.

"WHOA! WASNT THE 10 MILLION WITH TEAM TODOROKI?!"

"THAT GIRL MUST BE THE ONE!"

"SHES SO POWERFUL!"

I show todoroki and the others the headband that show 10 million. I smirked at them. "Sorry, but I plan to slaughter you." i turn to todoroki as he just stared at me.

3rd PoV

Bakugo suddenly tackled you down the ground, strangling your neck as he slightly burn your neck.

"You little bitch!" Bakugo said, but he had a slight grin. You kick him away as both of you threw weird punches.

"Ha! LOSER!" you yelled as you stop trying to punch him

"Ha! LOSER!" you yelled as you stop trying to punch him. You stuck your tongue out as bakugo ran to attack you again. You yelped, laughing and running away.

"i didnt know they were close." Kirishima said as they watch you run away. "her laugh is kinda cute doe." mina said and some nodded.

"Takato?" Jiro called out. You and bakugo stopped, your leg in the air as if stopping on your steps. "What." you growled. "Ano... Wanna have lunch with us?" Jiro mumbled. You were about to say something mean when bakugo kicked your fat juicy ass.

"OI! THAT HURTED!" you glared at bakugo. He rolled his eyes and tilt his head to jiro. You groaned.

"Fine whatever." you mumbled and jiro smiled. She motioned you near her as you huffed, following her. As you were gone, kirishima and some other boys approached bakugo.

"Hey, since when were you close to Takato?" Sero asked bakugo as the male ignored the question and walked ahead.

~

Bakugo silently stood there, slightly shocked as he listened to todoroki's explanation for his left side.

"Sorry for wasting your time. But... I know ill become no. 1 without my left side. And i know most of us has talked about takato.. Right? I hope you havent back down yet." Todoroki said as midoriya furrowed his eyebrows.

"Im here because ive been saved so many times. But i want to be like allmight not only for myself but to also protect her and change her." Midoriya raised his head high as him and todoroki stare at each other for a moment before todoroki left.

~~~

"What happened to class A?!" President mic as everyone stared at class A's girls.

What happened you say? Lets see.

Le flashback

"Mr. Aizawa said the girls needed to wear outfits like that!" Kaminari pointed at some girls wearing Cheerleading outfits. You furrowed your eyebrows.

"Well we aren't informed." momo said as you stood beside her and jiro. "Well, your free not to believe us, but it was directedly from mr. Aizawa." kaminari shrugged.

"If this is some kind of shit ill yeet you both to pluto."You threatened as kaminari and mineta nervously laugh. You, momo and jiro sat down as momo started to make the outfits.

End of thyyyy fleshbeckkk

So, here you 7 stood, wearing weird Cheerleading outfits. You hair was up in a messy bun as your bangs framed your face perfectly. The outfit was sticked to you, showing you perfect curves.

"I knew it!" You growled, throwing the pom poms on the ground as you took off your shoes and three it to the 2 boys.

"Worth it!" Both of them said like perverts as you rubbed your temples. You girls just walked towards the others as you proceeded to wear your shoes back.

"you look ridiculous."bakugo snorted as you punch his arm." you think i dont know that?" you rose an eyebrow at him as he shrugged.

" I... Dont want to participate. " Ojiro suddenly raised his hand."what why?" Someone asked. "i actually dont remember anything from the calvary battle." Ojiro said and midoriya turned to shinso. Shinso turned his head as you snicker.

"You knew?" Sero asked as you shrugged at him.

"maybe. But dont talk so casually towards me, we arent friends and we will never be." you coldly spat at him as he flinched. "Awe. Dang it" Kirishima frowned as you rolled your eyes. Shouda, also wanted to back out and midnight accepted their request. Tetsutetsu and shiozaki joined in and the match was decided.

"Who the fucking hell is mina ashido?" You blurted loudly as some around you flinched at your harsh tone. "Its me takato!" Mina smiled at you. You stare at her first before glaring.

"Whatever, win your fights, i wanna fight your ass." you nudged bakugo. He scoffed at you.

"of course." you grinned at his response as you walk away from him. Bakugo stare at you. He smirked, chuckling in progress. Todoroki glances at bakugo's reaction.

I dont want to hurt you though.

I hope you don't hurt her.