M

Your PoV

"Hurry the fuck up you dumb shit!" I cursed as monoma who was walking so slow. He smirked, walking more slower to piss me off.

"Want me to kick your ass?"

"No maam."

I scoffed, grabbing him by the wrist and harshly pulling him. I look down at the fight and saw midoriya having his arm looking like burnt fried chicken.

"they are already halfway! HAHAHA!" monoma laughed at me as I glared at him making him shut up quickly. I push the yellow shithead back to his seat which was next to kendo as i sat next to bakugo.

"You became friends with that shit?" Bakugo growled, i knew he was pissed cause monoma took his headband during the calvary battle. I shrugged, looking at the fight. Midoriya suddenly used his fried finger as todoroki was almost out of bound when he used his ice to make a wall.

Midoriya suddenly attacked and landed a punch on todoroki's guts making todoroki fly.

"Yas bitch! Ill root for your ass you brunt ass fried chicken!" I yelled out loud making some people laugh. Bakugo even letting out a low chuckle as I watch the fight.

I see them yelling at each other making me a bit curious.

Wonder what they yelling about. But I'm lazy to use my quirk.

I shrugged.

"ITS YOUR POWER!!" That was the thing i can clearly hear as i halted. Suddenly, a big firw emitted as i saw todoroki use his left side.

E-eh?

I furrowed my eyebrows. Endeavor suddenly yelled, saying some shits about accepting his left side as i rolled my eyes.

"how annoying." I mumbled. Suddenly both if them get ready to attack as cementoss quickly stood up and made multiple walls in the middle. A big explosion and smoke covered the stadium as i coughed.

"Ah fuck fuck something went inti my fucking eye!" I yelled as my left eye was twitching. I tried taking it out but bakugo grabbed my wrist and pulled me. He used  right hand to open nmy eye as he blew on it. He removed his grip from my wrist and face as i blink.

" Oh thanks bud!" I snicker snicker, patting his back a bit hard making him almost fly out of his seat. I look down and see midoriya out of bound.

Toshinori suddenly appear behind me as i look at him.

"What? Gonna make me treat fried chicken?"

Toshinori closed his mouth and scratched his his cheek with his skinny fingers. I rolled my eyes, standing and walking ahead of him. Toshinori followed as i burst into the nurse's office and saw the fried chicken.

"Wow, now he looks more of a burnt brocolli."

I walked towards midoriya and placed both of my handa on his chest.

Healing quirk

And by that, some of his bruises were fading as i crack my knuckles. I step back from the boy and crossed my arm. I went to the arena and now, was facing tokoyami. The battle wasnt hard since i used a fire quirk and just made myself surrounded by light,making tokoyami's quirk weakened as i just flipped him out if bound.

"THAT KID IS AMAZING!"

"FAST WINS WTF?"

I helped tokoyami up as i remove ny quirk. I walked away as i pass bakugo. "Goodluck asshole"

"shut up."

I snicker, walking back to my seat. By that, bakugo just burnt kirishima making the four of us into the semi-finals.

Todoroki and Iida's fight were actually cool, but now, it was between me and bakugo. I stood infront of him, my head tilted to side as my left arm was placed on my hips.

"AND NOW THE FIGHT BETWEEN THE 2 STRONG STUDENTS.."

"KATSUKI BAKUGO VS. TAKATO Y/N!"