H

Your PoV

"W-what the-" Uraraka yelped as i peek and saw students crowding the entrance/exit.

"THEY'RE CROWDING THE EXIT! WHAT DO THEY WANT?!" mineta's small and annoying voice boomed thru the class as i rolled my eyes.

"their scoping out the competition. They wanna see the gang who came thru the villain ambush" Bakugo said as his face was shockingly calm.

"of course they are here to check on us. What are you people? Idiots?" i snapped, glaring my eyes at them as they flinched. They honestly didnt look mad at me but who cares? Students start to speak up their opinion as i rolled my eyes.

"E-excuse me for a Minute..." The police that took me here push thru the student as i rolled my eyes.

3rd PoV

"Dont touch me you prick!" You growled when the male held your shoulder. You slap his arms away, grabbing your bag as you growled.

"Please move aside." The police stated as the students who crowded the door slightly moved. The male pushed your back as you grit your teeth.

"What are you looking at you bastards?!" You snapped at the students who were staring at you not until you were pushed away. You start to walk while looking down as bakugo glance at you. He point at your bag as you went confused.

~

As you arrive at your room, you took your bag and push your hand thru the pockets. You felt a piece of paper in it and you took it out.

His number?

You smirked, shaking your head as you took your phone, adding his number in and then dialing him.

{hello? Who the fuck is this?}

[i dont know, who was the one you gave your number to?]

{oh. Its you.}

[Who else would it be?]

You could hear him snickering in the background.

{oi, dumbass. Tell me you past.}

[Well arent you a little straightforward, what are you gonna do about my info? Sell it?]

{Just tell me you fucking pussy.}

[So your saying you want one?]

{Shut the hell up!}

[Fine fine..]

And thats what you did. You told him everything, how your parents threw you out, how you went houses to houses, how you stayed in the streets begging for money. How you bumped into villains and how you were recruited. He did throw some jokes and curses which made you laugh. He honestly didnt judge you on why you went to them and didnt just the true you.

~~~~
Ahh.. Sports festival... You didnt even train even though they gave you the gym for you to train in. Nope. But now here you are, sitting next to bakugo as you ready for the battle.

"Midoriya." You turn to see todoroki approaching midoriya. You nudged bakugo slightly as he look up.

"on my objective, im higher than you in practical strength." todoroki started as midoriya tensed up. " ah.. Erm yeah-"

"you managed to get all might's eyes right? I feel no need to pry that but.. Im gonna beat you." todoroki said then turned to you.

"And you...i dont know why your even here but ill beat you too since you managed to also get some attention. Arent you a villain? Why are you in a hero school?" Todoroki spat as kirishima quickly made him stop. You poke the inside of your cheek.

"and you think i know why i am here? Wasnt I forced here? Of course i know im a villain but you think i didnt have thoughts in being a hero? Lets just say, i wanted to be a hero but faith didnt plan that to me and made me bump into a villain who offered me a place to stay. How the hell can i say no when i was starving? When i was miserable? Oh im sorry! I didnt get to say to you that i wasnt a rich ass unlike you and had to beg for food while you just go to your deluxe kitchen and eat heavenly foods."

Everyone went silent when you started to speak up. They didn't know why but in their hearts, they felt bad for even judging you. You were abandoned, no parents in the beginning unlike them. Sure, they only have a mother or father, but since the beginning, you don't have anyone.

"lets go out." Bakugo stood up and grabbed your wrist, pulling you away the room as everyone hesitantly followed.

"you dumbass, dont tell me you want to cry now?" bakugo mumbled and turn to you. You look up at him then scoffed.

"what do you think i am? 6 years old?" You fought back as he smirked. "by the way, you protected me there, you like me dont you?" you teased as bakugo stopped walking and turned to you, he flicked your forehead.

"Why would i like someone as fucked up as you?" Bakugo rose an eyebrow. You smirked, pointing at his hand and he looked down, seeing himself still holding your wrist. He quickly pushed your wrist toward you and hissed.

"So thats why i feel like there is germs creeping up me." bakugo glance at you as you acted hurt and knee his stomach. He grunted and glared at you.

"You bitch." bakugo growled as you start to walk. Some of class 1-A pass by bakugo as he stood up straight.

"This girl..." Bakugo mumbled then followed you. Some stared at you and bakugo. Todoroki eyed your back.

Are they together? And why do i feel mad?