Midoriya's ending

3rd pov

"PRO HERO DEKU! CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH?!"

"DEKU IM A BIG FAN OF YOU!"

"DEKU CAN WE TAKE A PICTURE?"

Midoriya smiled, interacting with everyone as a certain person stare at him from above a building. The person smiled, pushing their hair back as they jumped down.

"I guess ill greet u later, pro hero deku.."

The person mumble to themself as they hid themselves from the shadow.

--

Midoriya finally finished, smiling as he waved at his fans, he started walking to his house, flicking his wrist as he was tired.

"Well you're famous huh izuku?" Midoriya flinched from the voice, turning around, ready to attack when his eyes widen.

"Y-y/n??..." His voice trailed off.

"No, jared 19. of course im y/n- ouf!"

Midoriya suddenly hugged you tight, which made you froze. "Y-your safe...and alive y-y/n! I missed u so much..." You relaxed midoriya's arms after he said that, smiling slightly and wrapping your arms around him, gripping on his hero suit.

"I missed u too, izuku."

--

"Where did u guys go? Its been years y/n." Midoriya said as you sat on his couch as he sets the tea down.

"Long story short, they took somewhere, placed an anklet on me, and i was of course trapped, well not anymore. After i was free, i went to find aizawa and i guess he's helping me become a pro hero." You chuckled, sipping the tea as he smiled widely, clearly happy.

"Im so glad you're safe y/n!"

"Gosh izuku. U still didnt changed. Ur lucky i still love ur ass. But damn u became hot." You said as he laughed until he realized what u said.

"Still...love?"

It was silent for a bit.

"Since you're maybe clueless ill go straight to the point, i-"

"I like you too y/n." Midoriya cutted you off which made you slightly taken aback.

"I liked you since our first year. U dont know how bad i felt when u were almost in my reach, i just needed to pull u but i didnt,like i know i should of pull u or saved you but you were gone and we couldn't find u and the rest of the school year,everyone was so sad and also me but i-mmph!!"

Midoriya's ranting was cutted off by your lips. That clearly shutted him up as his shoulders fall down and kissed back.

"You still ramble gosh  such a nerd izuku~"

"Y/n, dont start teasing me again."