Y

3rd pov

"All of you scrubs just need to shut your mouths.." Kota mumbled as you hid behind the rocks.

"Heh...kinda rude dont cha think?" You spoke up, as he yelped, turning around. "What the hell are you doing here?" He glared as you walked towards him. "Tsk, i hope u know heroes sucks." He said, kicking a rock.

"Arent your parents heroes?" You asked, smirking as kota paused. "Figures, well, i do agree heroes suck." You said as he went confused.

"Then if they suck for you, why are you becoming one?" He asked. "Because...i think i had enough killing innocent people dont you think?" You turn to him with a slight smile which he slightly flinched at the killing part.

"K-killing? What do you-"

"Im a villain, kid." You cutted him off as he widen his eyes, fear in his eyes. "Well, was A villain.." You added. "What do u mean?" He asked.

"Curious are we? Sit your ass down homie and lets do a story telling!" You happily said and sat down, he soon followed after a few seconds as you pushed the curry, midoriya brought for kota.

"Eat while i tell my story, or ill smack you." You said as kota rolled his eyes, starting to nibble the food.

"You see hoe, i was born without knowin my fam, then i got taken by the league of villains  they became my family, i have this hella strong and smexy quirk, we dont know what it calls, but the catch is whatever quirk i think of, it becomes mine. Even if its the most ridiculous thing, i make it possible." You said with proudness as kota was staring at you.

"So anyways, the school took me in cause they say my quirk is powerful and can destroy the world if im with the league. Then i met my old man, who is my relative idk, then i met my friends monoma and yeah."

"To be honest kid, i had no idea I'd soften my heart because of those idiots, funny how i was so stubborn, then suddenly getting along with them. Heck they hot doe-"

"Do u miss them?"

You turned to kota who was eating. "Do you miss them? The league of villains that is almost your family." Kota asked again as you paused, pursing your lips, looking in front, the cold wind  hitting your face.

"...yes, i do miss them. But i knew i was at the wrong side, but still, who wouldn't miss their family? Maybe todo- COSJDJSJ BUT thats it!" You said and sighed in relief.

"Hmm.." Kota hummed, finished with his food.

"Dont choose the wrong path, alright?" You said and teleported back to your room which got him to flinch.
-

"hIYAAA!!!" you yelled, kicking spinner away. "Get back-"

"Takato?" You turn to see magne, which made you widen your eyes as you turn to the one you kicked and realized it was spinner.

"Y/n come here!" Mandalay called, pulling you behind them as magne furrowed her eyebrows, confused with the name as spinner attacked.

"Y/n, go and try to help the others." Pixie bob yelled as you take a step back, turning away as you ran.

"If i were a broccoli and a kid, where-- ah fuck i know where." You cursed, smacking your forehead.

Godspeed quirk

And by using killua's godspeed, you ran, u felt like killua, it honestly felt so cool. You ran to the  place where kota always chill and there you saw midoriya, and a villain.

+Super strength quirk

"IZUKU SWITCHH!!!" you yelled as midoriya looked up, he set his foot on the body of the villain, kicking himself away as you clench your fist.

"STAY--" your fist made contact with the villain's chest as you used all your power making his body dig down the ground.

"DOWNN HOE!!!" you yelled as the villain became unconscious. You sighed, dusting youe hand off and turning to midoriya and kota, winking.

"Was i late?" You snickered as kota was already crying. You decided to use your mind thinking quirk to know what they're thinking, you turned to kota  trying to read his thoughts.

W-why would he go this far?

Why would he risk his life?

Why would she help me? Someone that was once a villain....

Why would they save me? My....my heroes..

Kota's tears stream down his face as you widen your eyes, him not knowing u hear his throat as your throat became dry.

Me? Someone's hero?...

You thought, looking down, trying to surpress your smile.

"Lets go teleport now! Izuku ill heal you later-"

"No, no need to heal me or teleport, we need to save your strength, they're after you and kacchan!" Midoriya said as you froze.

Just as i thought...

You silently nodded, midoriya grabbed kota as you lift midoriya. "WAH! WAIT Y/N NO NEED-"

godspeed quirk

"Too late!" You said and started to run. "Y/n! I see mr. Aizawa!" He said as you turned running to aizawa as aizawa stopped running.

"U overdid it again midoriya." Aizawa sighed as midoriya gave kota to him. "You need to protect kota, he has a water quirk and-"

"Go to mandalay and tell her this."

-

"DONT LAY A HAND ON MAGNE!" spinner yelled at midoriya, hitting him as your mouth quiver.

I-...i cant hit spinner or magne....i cant hurt them..

You stare at midoriya, and the others fighting the 2 villains. "y/n! STAY INSIDE WITH THE OTHERS!" midoriya yelled as you snapped out of your thoughts. "BITCH DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO IM COMING WITH YOU!" you yelled back at him, following him.

"HEY! WHY DID YOU LET TAKATO AWAY?!" magne asked. "We'll catch her later!" Spinner responded as mandalay hitted the both of em.

"WE'VE IDENTIFIED ONE OF THE VILLAIN'S OBJECTIVE! THE STUDENT NAMED " KACCHAN" AND Y/N! KACCHAN, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM USING COMBAT AND AVOID SOLO MOVEMENT! ALSO YOU Y/N! BOTH OF YOU GO BACK TO THE MAIN CAMPUS!"

mandalay was heard as everyone flinched, eyes widened at the two names.

"Kacchan kacchan! I dont fucking care!" Bakugo yelled.