U

Your POV

yosh!! Class ended! Tehehehe!! I pack my things as the 4 boys wait for me outside the door. I walked towards Mr.caterpillar and look up at him.

"what?" He spat as i gave him a grin he furrow his eyebrows. "McDonald's" i said as he shook his head.

"Awee...fine...ill ask nezu." I mumbled and walked away. "Took you long enough." boom boom bbyscoffed as i shrugged. "Hold on,I'll just go to nezu's office." I casually said and they just agreed. I skipped towards nezu's office and slams the door open.

"Y/n?im sure what you just did was unnecessary  so what do you need?" Nezu look up to see you and the 4 boys. "I wanna order mcdonalds and erm...hehe." I gave him a grin as nezu stare at me and sighed.

"Fine...ill asked someone to bring it up. So go on now." He said as I smiled and nodded. I walked back to the boys and pulled them towards an elevator.

"Why are we going up?" Tenya asked as i tilt my head. "erm...i live here." I said as tenya now remembered and awkwardly laughed. I sighed as i walked out the elevator.

"this floor is actually all for myself since my place is there and i train in some of the rooms. " I said as i open my door and mother effing welcomed them to my fugly ass home.

"This place is more cool that i thought." Shoto mumbled as i laughed. "You guys can settle there first. Ill just change." I ran upstairs and quickly pull out a black short, a black slight cropped top. I took a hair tie and walk downstairs with my phone in between my lips. I tie my hair in a high messy bun and look up and saw them staring.

"Are you guys okay? You dont need to rub it in that im ugly."

I huffed and cried in the inside as i sat next to them. Their books are already in the desk as i pull my bag and took out case I took my contact lenses off and put it in in the case.

"You wear contact lenses?" Katsuki asked as i shrugged. "I dont have great eyesight because of the past. So i wear glasses when im alone." I mumbled and took my glasses,slowly wearing it.

"Beautiful..." I heard 3 voices breath out as me and tenya turn to izuku,katsuki and shoto. They quickly turn away as i went confused.

The fuck?

"Well you should just wear glasses when going to school, im sure no one would make fun of you." Tenya smiled as i chuckled and nodded. We started on the study party. Katsuki and izuku sometimes trying to destroy my place as tenya and shoto were mostly the one who taught me.

After an hour, a knock was heard on my door as i quickly stood up.i opened the door but frowned to see a hideous blonde dumbshit.

"Hey bitch! Principal nezu asked me to give this shit to you." Monoma grinned as i rolled my eyes. "Shut the fuck up and give it." I cursed as monoma hid the bag behind me.

"Nah hoe let me in!"

"I have people in so shoo!!" I tried grabbing the bag only for katsuki to show himself to monoma. "Oh! Your having sex with someone like him? Disgusting!" Monoma gagged as katsuki growled,almost setting his hand on fire until i smack monoma in the head with a bit of force making him faint. I toss the food to katsuki and dragged monoma inside and toss him to my room.

"I forgot your friends with him." Shoto said as i shrugged. "He's dope." I shrugged as we decided to eat the food that monoma brought and i made sure to save one cause i know that bitch will complain.

"DAMN DEKU! LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID!!" i turn to boom boom bby and izuku. The big bbby had ketchup on his pants as izuku was clearly scared.

"I-im sorry kacchan!! B-but you pushed me!"

And i think that angered the bby more.

"HAH?! YOUR BLAMING ME?!"

"You're with an e."

"SHUT UP YOU HALF AND HALF BASTARD!"

I covered my mouth at shoto who tried correcting the bby. Izuku got held in the collar and bby was about to land a punch but i quickly smack his damn thicc ass.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Boom boom bby turn to me with an angry face but was clearly flustered. I crossed my arm at him.

"You will not kill him in here and while we are studying. So stop being a baby before i smack you again but in the front." I tilt my head and slightly stuck my tongue out. The poor anger issue bby went red and just threw izuku to the side.

"Thought so." I said and helped izuku up. He thanked me as katsuki? Meh, he went somewhere. I think the bathroom? But i dont really care.

"Come on lets start again before i smack all of you." I said as tenya, shoto and izuku quickly sat back down in front of the desk as i start to write again.

"Teny im done!" I said and gave him my notes. Shoto and izuku went to tenya's side.

"Y/n..you do know this is math right?" Izuku look up to me as i was staring at him before nodding slowly.

"Then why did you answer 'solid, liquid and gas' ?"

Great silence....

"WAH! IM GONNA FAILLL!!" i cried out loud and grip on my hair. "H-hey! Dont worry! Lets just continue!" Tenya nervously said as he stopped me from pulling my hair and making myself go bald. I mean,i guess its okay to go bald so i can be the twin of tanaka from haikyuu-

Oh wait who was that?

A/n: .... My head is fudged up.

I was given another sheet of paper filled with questions and shoto's damn beautiful hand writing.

Hold the fuck up, didnt i hate him? I guess i kinda forgive him. But he WAS a jerk. But i guess hes kinda swag.

"Now for here...you need to find the x. And for you to find it,you just gotta remember the graph, then do this and multiple it." Izuku was next to me, teaching me shits about the math problem as i then honestly understood now.

"Oh..." I mumbled then try to solve the next question. "Oh hey you got it right!" Tenya look at my paper and smiled. "Oh..your right! Nice one y/n!" Tenya said as i proudly smile. I went on to the next question until we all heard footsteps. We turn to see katsuki.

He was slightly sweaty, his uniform was slightlt unbuttoned and his pants was slightly more lower than usual. He also had a flushed expression as he glance at us then made eye contact with me.

"Yow! You okay? Why the hell do you look like that? Did you swim in my bathtub? Dont tell me you used the my bubble soap!!" I pointed at him as he huffed and took his things.

"I-im going home! My old hag wants me to fucking go back!" He yelled and left. I stare at the door before turning to the others.

3rd POV

"What happened to him?" You asked as they avoided the question and made you go back to answering questions.

This girl is densed.

They thought. Like...someone like you, who flirts and says something dirty everyday, was clueless and actually so dense.

On the other side, as soon as bakugo came back to his house, he already ran to his room and slam it close,locking it. He kept cursing your name as he grabbed his towel and decided to take a bath.

He opened the tap and hopped in the tub. He looked down and scoffed. His hand resting on his

NO NO SQUARE NOPE NOPE NOPEE I CANT SAAY IT WE NEED TO BE NO R-18!!

he huffed and rolled his eyes.

Damn you little bitch.