B

Your PoV

I walked next to the megane as i ready myself to do the 50 meters dash with him. I smirked sadistically since i can use my quirk.

"READY!"

-stopping time quirk-

"SET! GO!" the robot said as i quickly snap my fingers as my surroundings paused. I casually walk neae the finish line then snapped my fingers again, as i did, I took a step to the finish line.

"1.01 SECONDS!" the robot announced as i giggled. "1.01 SECONDS?! WHAT KIND OF QUIRK DO YOU HAVE?!" a guy with yellow hair yelled as i shrugged. "That will be a secret baby~" i winked at him as he quickly went red. I walked away, making eye contact with caterpillar sensei.

I watch the spikey haired guy and the green haired boy position themselves. Suddenly the spikey haired guy blasted explosions from his palms as he had a psychotic grin.

"PFFT-HAHA!" i burst out laughing. "Whats up with that grin?!" i yelled as bakugo growled.

"Shut your mouth you bitch!" bakugo yelled. "Oh you better watch your mouth baby! You might beg for me when we are at my bed." i smirked, biting my lower lip. He went flustered, but he kept his composure.

"Disgusting!" He growled as i laughed. "sure~" i teased as i ready for the others.
-------
"Takato." aizawa called out as i skipped to him.i took the softball from him and went to the circle.

Hmm~~ what quirk?

I thought as i scan the class. My eyes land on the bakugo guy as i grinned. I ready myself.

-explosion quirk-

I thought and threw the ball using the quirk. The class widen their eyes at what they saw. Aizawa turn the device to see 903.8

"OI! WHATS YOUR QUIRK?!" bakugo yelled, charging at me.

-replace quirk with erasing quirk-

I thought as you quickly remove bakugo's quirk. He was about to blast me when it didnt work. Aizawa rose an eyebrow.

"Awe, im sorry~ i think i accidentally erased your quirk." I gave him a fake pout. "You have erasing quirk too?!" The green haired boy asked.

"Maybe yes, maybe no." i said.

-Remove quirk.-

Bakugo's quirk came back to him as i smiled. I walked to the chartboard and saw my name at the very top, with the number 1 beside it.

Of course id be number one, i absolutely incredicle~

I snicker at my self and check the last placer who wad the green haired boy. I saw him almost faint when he saw his name.

"Oh, and i lied about the expulsion. It was to draw out your full potential." Aizawa deadpanned as everyone complained.

"Awe~ i didnt know you could joke around!!" I said, nudging him with my elbow as he glared ay me. "Stop that." He growled at me as i rolled my eyes playfully.

"Fine fine~" i cooed as i start to walk back to class. "Hey Takato-chan!" i turn around and saw a red headed guy, yellow haired dude that is the twin of pikachu, a guy with tape for elbows and a girl with pink everything.

"who the hell are yall? Sorry, im not really into 5somes and all." i said, shaking my head as they burst into laughter. "Your quite funny!! Hey my names kirishima ejiro!" He said with a big grin.

"Yow! Im kaminari denki!! I sit next to you!" He cheekily smile. "Heyya im Mina ashido!!" She smiled. "Sero Hanta!! Nice to meet you!" They all stare at me as i tilt my head.

"Sorry~ i dojr give off my first name to anyone but to who i trust. And i kinda dont trust yall" I cooed as i wave my hand, turning my back against them.

"Dont worry!! Soon youll get a hang of us!!" Mina said as i shook my head. "Dont follow me hun, or else youll get your pussy whacked early." I bluntly joked as She went red.

"Hey dont be so blunt!!" Kirishima yelped as i shrugged.
----------
I am once again at school for the 2nd day as i boredly (not) listen to present mic yelling and all.

Damn this is boring. Im hungry.

I smirked, thinking something so reckless. So i slump on my chair and letting my arm dangle next to me.

-Bugs quirk-

I grinned evily, letting my fingers touch the floor as insects and worms went out of my fingers and let them ran and wiggle towards present mic.

"NOW WHO KNOWS THE ANSW-UWAHHHH!!" Present mic suddenly Screamed as worms starts to crawl up to him. The girls squealed so loud as they try to keep themselves safe. I laughed hard as the classroom was a disaster.

"TAKATO STOP THATT!!" Mina cried as i ignore her. Aizawa and nezu suddenly burst in as i frown.

-Remove quirk-

And by that, the bugs and worms are gone. Aizawa glared at me and motioned me to follow as i rolled my eyes.

"You're such a party popper." i grumbled as i walked outside with them. Aizawa shuts the door and turned to you.

"You need to stop that." Aizawa grumbled as i cross my arm. "What do you expect? I with the villains." I blow away my bangs as i snicker.

"but thats why you're here, so you could change. You have a strong nd powerful quirk. It would be a great opportunity for you to chnage6for the world." Nezu stated as i laughed.

"I will never be a hero. And for all i know, Shigaraki will come for me sooner of later so if you wanna save your school's reputation, you should drop me out." i grinned at the two.

"Wont you change your mind?" Nezu tilted his head as i shook my head. "Nope. I consider my team as family. Heck we can kill all might in just a slice." i chuckled darkly as both of them frown.

"Well, toodles~" i blew a kiss at them and went back inside. I stuck my my tongue out, licking my lips and smirking.

O-okay, thats hot.

They thought as i walked walked back to my seat.

"Go ahead noisy pants." i said, making present mic continue his discussion.