Q

Your PoV

And here i stood next to aizawa as my class were infront of us, holding cases and in their uniforms. It was the week where they will go to internships and apparently, im with burnt chicken.

"Do i have to be with burnt chicken? I mean, ill promise ill not run away, i dont wanna go somewhere, im lazy." I spoke, i wasnt lying cause i kinda like being here in UA. I like teasing boom boom bby and smacking monoma in the hed until he pass out.

"No. He wants to see you." Aizawa said as i tilt my head. "Who? Dont tell me you just selled me to some perverted guy just for me to give him a lap dance." I gasped as aizawa made a disgusted face and just pushed me to burnt chicken.

"E-err.. Hi t-takato." he stuttered as i stared at him. His hair looks like broccoli, his eyes were big and cute. Oh wait i called him cute, HAHA good thing he doesnt hear it. Hes scared! His smile looks so broken and he has freckles.

"U-uh.." Midoriya looked away, not knowing why i was looking at him. I snicker, patting his head.

"I dont bite. But if you want me to, i can." I smirked as the poor boy looked so red. I shook my head and just grabbed his wrist, pulling him to the train.

~~

3rd PoV
"Hello? Is a-anyone in here? I-im izuku midoriya."Midoriya stuttered as he opened the door. You peek in to see an old man laying down with pieces of broken glasses on the floor.

" AH! HES DEAD!!" Midoriya yelped and walked towards it." Im alive! "The old man look up with a smile as you screamed.

"AH! HES ALIVE! KILL IT!" you screamed but midoriya quickly cover your mouth. The old man stood up and shakily walk towards you.

"Y-you look just like your mother..."He smiled at you as you were taken aback by his words.

" What? Who the hell are you?! "You yelped and took a step back. The old man smiled."Dear... Your mother is my nephew. I finally found you all these years." He said as you widen your eyes.

"No no! If you called me to stay with you then its a no!" You said and was about to leave when he spoke.

"Hirai Y/n."

You stopped your tracks and furrowed your eyebrows.

"Hirai Y/n was supposed to be your name. I was supposed to visit you when they told me they threw you out. I tried finding you until toshinori told me you looked familiar."

you slowly turn around at him, your head down.

"I finally found you, y/n." He starts to walk towards you as he look up. He smiled, seeing you fight back your tears.

"my omagosan..." he softly said as you roughly wipe your tears. "I-i dont believe-" You were pulled down on your knees and into a hug.

"Cry... Omagosan...let it out." he stroked your hair as you burried your face in his shoulder. You silently cry as midoriya stood there.

S-she finally found her family.

Midoriya smiled,his heart warming as he watch you and the old man known as gran Torino hug it out.

~~

As you and midoriya set up your futon. You look at your now grand father and to midoriya. Midoriya quickly ran to his hero suit as you followed.

Your hero costume has changed since you looked like a mother fucker in that costume. You and midoriya walked near an alleyway as you sighed.

"Try jumping wall to wall." you spoke as midoriya turn to you. He slightly blush but nodded. As he did, he received some hits in the face and sometimes fall in the trash bins as you snicker.

"Come here you chicken." you said as midoriya stood up from the bins. And slightly walked towards you.

Healing quirk

You cupped his cheek as you healed him. You closed your eyes, letting youself calmly heal him. Midoriya stared at your features and blushed at the fact that he was so close with a girl.

"E-er.. U-uhh you, me, close, Hi?" You stare at him before you burst out of laughter. "Chicken, i aint gonna kill you!" You said as he quickly step back and embarrassingly look down.

"S-sorry! A-and thank you..." he said as you nodded.

Remove quirk

You sighed. Scratching your cheek before turning to him. "lets go back, im sleepy." you said as he smile, nodding.

~~
You yawned, laying down on your futon as midoriya was beside your futon. Your back turned to him as he stared at the ceiling.

"Hey.. Ermm.. Takato-san?" He softly called out as you hummed. "Does that mean you'll change your name to hirai?" He asked as your breath hitched.

"i dont know. I dont actually want to use that last name and i also dont want to remove that name cause Shiga-kun made it." You mumbled as you turn your body and faced the ceiling.

"Do you...Really want to become a villain? I mean, its okay if its offending and you dont wanna tell." He asked you, making sure he wont anger you as you bit your lips.

"Of course not. I've always thought i would be saved by heroes. I thought shiga was a hero since he took me in. But he told me he was a villain when i turn 8. I wanted to save people, but i also didnt want to leave the only persons who took care of me."

You lift your arm up and look at your hand. Midoriya hesitated, but slowly took your hand and held it with both his hands.

"Then, would you consider on changing to become a hero now? Now that your in UA? And now that you found a member of your family?" he asked you and turned to you. You turn your head and shrugged. You turned your body towards him and used your free hand as a pillow for your cheek.

"I guess...thought i dont think its cool to betray right?" You joke as he thought for a moment.

"I-its not. But people can change though. Plus, we are here,we can protect you from them when they try to take you again." Midoriya said and smiled at you. You chuckled flicking his forehead.

"Whatever, you getting touchy huh?" You mentioned your hands as he freaked out. "I-im sorry-"

"Its fine...i kinda like it since it warm. But yeah whatever." You said and yawned. "Goodnight burnt chicken." You slowly close your eyes and exhaled softly. Midoriya looked at your features before smiling as he also close his eyes.

Goodnight y/n-chan. I love you.