Prologue

Leo looked at his reflection in the mirror. His brown hair were tousled over his forehead, and his blue eyes were filled with frustration.

Jenna walked inside the room and said;

"Are you ready to leave?"

"Why to New York of all cities?" He asked with a hint of disappointment.

"I just don't understand why you are so reluctant to return to your hometown, it's not as if you were born in Seoul!" She exclaimed.

"Jennifer I- I am too used to living in Seoul to leave ." Leo said shaking his head.

"Don't lie to me Leo, I've been your friend for three years now, and I am sure you are only reluctant because of the past that you left behind in New York. I know it still haunts you, but when duty calls, these things don't matter."

"That past will come in front of me again, I have a feeling that I would not be able to stand it!" Leo declared.

"Leo I don't know what is in your head, but you are the only one who can do this job and you know it!" Jenna reminded.

She strode forward, her pencil heels striking against the porcelain floor with every step she took. Her slick black hair were tied in a high ponytail that was swaying to and fro. The brown eyes behind the steel rimmed cat eye glasses were focused. Handing Leo a file, she held out a microchip.

"You know what to do with this right?" She confirmed for the last time.

"Yes" Leo said in a confident tone.

"Good, and remember to keep your true identity hidden!"

Again Jennifer dug into the side pocket of her white coat and took out a small clear bag containing two photographs.

Leo took it to have a look. His eyes froze at the second photograph.

Jenna was saying; " This is Emma Wood and the other one is Hazel Greyson. You need to keep a close watch on both of them."

Leo just nodded. Grabbing his suitcase, he headed outside. During the short drive to the airport, one thought constantly crossed his mind.

What if he got caught?Was he really up for the job?

I can do it, I have to!