First introduction, First impression

"Hey Eddie!"
Hazel squealed as she rushed over to the tall, lean boy who was rummaging through his locker, busily sorting some books out.
"Hey Hazel,"he replied dryly, without bothering to turn towards her. A hint of frustration appeared in Hazel's emerald eyes, but she managed to plaster that fake smile across her face.
"Do you have any plans today?" She tried to sound casual.
"Well actually, yes! Let's break up," Eddie said decisively.
Hazel's mouth flung open as she stared at Eddie with wide, disbelieving eyes. A crowd of students started to gather around them. Hazel's cheeks flushed red as millions of voices swirled in her head
Did he dump her?...
Gosh that girl deserved it....
Hazel Grayson got dumped?....

Unable to stand it anymore, Hazel shoved past the people, running as fast as she could as tears began to form in her eyes. Just as she was racing towards the staircase, a boy bumped into her and she fell to the floor, hitting hard on the wall.
"Ouch what the hell!" She yelled at the top of her lungs.
The boy, who was dressed all in black looked in surprise at all the mess sprawled on the floor. Books, notes and what not. Without bothering to apologize, he began to gather the things quickly, glancing at his watch every now and then. Hazel noticed that he had tousled dark brown hair, which was thick and lustrous. His eyes were a mesmerizing deep ocean blue, flecks of silvery light performed ballets throughout. His face was strong and defined, his features molded from granite. He had dark eyebrows, which sloped downwards in a serious expression. Man he really was one handsome guy.

A sharp pain struck in her ankle and her face crumpled in pain as she tried to get up. The boy noticed her expression and paused.
"I'm...I'm sorry!" He exclaimed and extended his hand towards Hazel, who refused to grab it. His brows furrowed but he decided to let her be.
"Here" he put her books on the floor beside her, preparing to leave. Just as he turned, Hazel yelled
"Wait!"
He turned and saw a girl rushing towards her. "Oh she wasn't calling me" he murmured to himself and disappeared into the hallway.

"Jess help me up, will ya!" Hazel complained to Jessica, who was a bony girl with huge steel rimmed glasses. She helped Hazel up and they slowly began walking towards the class.
"I heard Eddie and you broke up?" Jessica asked on the way.
"Can we please just ignore that topic?" Hazel pleaded. Jessica nodded
"You have biology right?"
"Yeah"
"Okay let's go, Miss Jamison must already be there"