Remember now to save me

Jenna opened her eyes to see Leo sitting beside her. A wave of comfort surged through her entire body and a sly smile began to play on her lips. Leo moved closer and patted her bandaged head gently.
"You did a good job nut head"
"About time I got hurt like this, " Jenna said while adjusting herself to sit.

She looked into Leo's eyes that were fixated onto her. She eagerly searched those eyes and what she saw made her heart race. For the first time she saw a hint of loving tenderness in Leo's eyes for her. It was not the usual caring look he always gave her but something else. A candle of hope ignited in her heart.

"Let's go" Leo said and helped her up to her feet. As they strolled towards the car, he filled Jenna in about his recent discovery.
"Eureka!" She chirped in excitement.
As they drove, Jenna sent a copy of the folders on the lady's phone to her own and scanned the folder for further clues. She abruptly stopped onto the word Sparrow and her eyes widened.
"Leo!"
"What?" He turned and pressed his foot hard on the accelerator. The car skidded to a sudden halt

"This is not good, they have teamed up with Sparrow!"
Leo's eyes widened in disbelief and he clutched hard on the steering wheel.
"You mean the gang we were after before Phoenix back in Seoul?"
Jenna nodded.
So the man whom Leo had encountered earlier was a member of Sparrow and not phoenix.
"Darn it!" He slammed the horn.
"What is the plan?"
"Of Phoenix?"
"Yes"
"It seems like they plan to kidnap Hazel since now she is your girlfriend to provoke you to lower your guard."
"Say what!" Leo roared .

" Does that bastard not care about his sister?" Leo hissed through gritted teeth.
" Maybe he's unaware" Jenna suggested.
" Nonetheless, I'll have to protect her"
"To avoid this hassle was the only reason that I was furious when you made Hazel Greyson your girlfriend, nothing goes unheard among the Mafia"
"I don't care about the consequences, but Hazel is my responsibility."
With that he stepped on the accelerator pedal with full force and the car sped forward, eventually disappearing into the darkness.

*******************

The sun shone brilliantly as it mounted the sky, spreading it's warmth everywhere. The western windows were covered with dark curtains, but the small gap between them allowed little sunshine to enter through the windows into the dimly lit bedroom, where the delicate doll slept. Her blonde hair glistened slightly and her eyelids fluttered open. With a small yawn, she clumped her tangled hair into a catcher and gracefully stepped out of bed.

Dressing into her long blue gown, she applied a little lipstick and nail paint. Applying some eyeliner on her big eyes she straightened her long blonde hair and pulled them into a high ponytail. Grabbing her purse she headed downstairs. She had planned to bunk school and go for a ride to the countryside today. Checking her phone she called Sam, her ex who was also her former neighbor and friend after their breakup.

"You there?"
" Nah , I'm on my way Haze. I'm stuck in this traffic jam"
"At this hour?" Hazel raised her eyebrows in suspicion.
"Ah you know me right! Alright I overslept"
He finally admitted.
Smiling victoriously, Hazel nodded and sat on the sofa, gulping diet soda.

Suddenly her phone rang
"Gosh SAM! What?"
"It's me, Leo" the voice was cold and soft at the same time.
"I don't want to talk to you" Hazel replied coldly.
"Listen Hazel, stay at home today and don't go to school or anywhere else because-"
" Don't act like you care about me and please don't ever try to dominate me!" She snapped and cut the call.
Leo slammed his phone hard, aiming to smash it against the wall but Jenna caught it.

"Do you even know how much they cost? You can't just break the agency's special phones just out of anger over your witty girlfriend."

"That girl! She won't listen"
"Patience is the greatest virtue, Leo" Jenna said while gently patting his shoulder.
Inhaling deeply, Leo walked out of the room.
Jenna saw him rush out of the house and slide into his car. Within a minute the car was out of her sight. Exhaling a cold breath, Jenna sat on the bed and looked sadly at the huge portrait of her and Leo on the wall. It was back then in Seoul when they used to be so close. But it was all a distant memory now.