Another Day

Another Day
Don't say sad words
So far away
Don't say anything
Is love giving me
That much of a hard time?
Is my heart
Only looking for you?

My head is faint
You're still living
Deep in my heart
My heart aches
Even now
I miss you
It hurts and hurts
But I can't look at you
So again today
I'm longing for you, what do I do?

~Another Day//K Drama Hotel DeLuna~

ONE MONTH LATER

Hazel looked at her reflection in the mirror. Her face was as dull as ever ad her eyes reflected nothing but gloom. Unwillingly she brushed her hair that had once been long and reached her hips but now, were cut short till just below her shoulders. Her bangs had grown over the month and now covered half of her eyes. Hazel lazily slid into her tank top and slung her bag over her shoulder. Heaving a sigh she walked outside. Her mother was waiting for her at the breakfast table. Her father was outside, waiting for her in the car. Despite her insistence, her father was adamant that he should drop her at school. This was after James' disappearance. Shortly after James had gone missing, Mr. Lance Greyson had received a notice, which stated that his only son had been involved with a gang of murderers and smugglers and that there was concrete evidence against him. His acquaintance Laura Wilson had also been arrested and currently, the two of them were serving their sentence in Seoul. Her life had been torn apart within minutes. On top of that, the regret of not trusting Leo was still fresh in her memory. Some scars take time to heal, while others don't heal at all. They burn and get worse until they transform into cancers that eat you up from the inside. That was exactly what Hazel was going through, every night was a nightmare and every day was hell. She wasn't living but wasn't dead either. She was just...existing...yes that was perhaps the best way to describe it.

" Are you alright sweetie?" Her mother's voice pulled her out of her thoughts. Hazel gave her a small nod and headed out. As the car moved across the empty road, Hazel kept staring at the trees outside the window that seemed to chase her. How quickly the time had passed. It was spring already. Every time she passed these trees, she was reminded of her drives with Leo. Back then she had stared at the snow-covered trees, which bloomed with flowers now. But Leo wasn't there, he was gone. Forever. And it broke Hazel's heart.

She got out of the car. Emma instantly clung to her as soon as she made her way through the school gates.

"How have you been Hazel?:

"As always" Hazel replied in a monotone as they walked towards the Biology lab. Ailee gave her a mocking smile as she passed by and Hazel closed her eyes to forget the immense torture and pain she had been receiving lately from Ailee and her minions. They annoyed her in lunch break and left no chance to insult her. But she had to bear with it all. Leo wasn't around to protect her. she desperately wished for him to appear out of nowhere but she knew he wouldn't. A bitter smile spread across her face as she sat on her seat. The seat beside her remained empty. A layer of dust had formed on it. The desk was clean as always, but the person that added to its charm was nowhere. A single tear rolled down her cheek as Hazel remembered the first day she had met Leo here. From avoiding him to yelling at him and eventually falling in love with him, she remembered each and every moment. How could she forget it? That last tender kiss was the only reason she had chosen to live. She had promised Leo to continue to live, however, she still hoped in her heart for him to return. She wanted to embrace him and never let go.

"Hazel Greyson?" Miss Jamison's voice suddenly boomed in her ears.

"Present!" Hazel instantly replied