Epilogue

A raven haired man walked around the small cafe to assist his customers. He served the orders before going back behind the counter, where a brunette with glasses stood, taking orders from other customers.

He sighed in relief as he leaned on the counter next to the brunette. "Thank you Hanji for helping me."

Hanji looked at the raven haired man with wide eyes. "Are you alright, Levi?" She asked.

"What are you talking about? Is it bad to thank my friend once in a while?" Levi said, making another drink to satisfy another customer.

"Thank a FRIEND?! LEVI!! I'M YOUR FRIEND?!" Hanji slightly shook Levi's shoulder. "You never treat me like a human before! AHHH I'm so happy right now. I gotta tweet this up real quick... Could you wait for a second?" Hanji said, pulling our her phone from her pocket.

"U-uhmm..." The customer that was currently ordering stuttered. Levi's eyes widen as he began taking their orders.

"I apologize for her actions. I don't really know what's wrong with her." Levi mumbled to the customer.

"It's fine. Thank you."

Levi gave them the receipt and began making their beverages. "Hanji, I'm not paying you if you're gonna keep on doing that." He said as he pour the coffee in a cup.

"What?!"

The day went on like that until the late afternoon. Levi sat on a stool to take a rest after a long work hours. The rush of customers began to calm down after the general work hours of some offices.

"You know, Levi... You should hire a bit more workers, I'm sure you needs some help here. Plus if you're planning to continue your skating career, then you need someone to look after this place."

Levi looked down at his wrist watch and sighed. "I will surely do that..."

"Levi is listening to me?! Holy sh*t!" Hanji yelled again, before covering her mouth and apologizing to the customers in the cafe, who were drinking peacefully.

Levi face palmed and stood up to wash his hands in the sink. He took off his black apron and hang it on a hook in the closet. "I need to go for a quick run to the grocery. I'll be back and help close up the cafe."

"Okayyy... Bye bye." Hanji said, making herself some tea.

The raven haired man walked to his car and drove to the grocery to buy some stuffs.

"Milk...Bread...Noodles...Tea..." He read out the things in his list. He looked down on his wrist watch and began calculating the time that he got. He began walking faster to get every item and get go to back.

He paid his groceries and carried everything back to his car. He sighed as he got it and drove bag to the cafe but on his way, someone called. Good thing its was a red light, taking his eyes off the road, he answered the phone call. It was from Hanji.

"What do you want, four eyes?"

"You can go to where you are going, Mike came and decided to help me close up the cafe."

"Oh. Okay. Don't lose the keys this time, that's the last copy that I have."

"Yeah yeah. Byeee."

"Yeah." Hanji hung up and Levi turned his car around.

He drove to the place that is very familiar to him. He let out a small smile before parking his car and getting out. He walked in and immediately, people began looking at his direction.