Chapter 18

Hanji and Levi walked to the L/n's apartment to pick the three skaters for the party. "I can't believe she agreed to go with us!" Hanji jumped up and down with pure excitement.

"Tch. She's that kind to a pathetic human like you." Levi said, shoving his hands in his pockets.

Hanji slapped Levi's arm and crossed her arms across her chest. "You're an assh*le." They stopped in front of a door and Levi knocked.

Bertholdt opened the door. "Hi Levi and Hanji! Come inside, Y/n isn't ready yet. Reiner is helping her pick her clothes." He smiled and step to the side to let Levi and Hanji inside the apartment.

Levi sat on the couch with Hanji next to him. Bertholdt walked inside a room while saying, "Levi and Hanji are here! Hurry up."

Y/n quickly put on her long sleeves and shoes before running out of their room. "Hey Levi! Hi Hanji!!" She waved at them.

"Really? Sweat shirt and sweat pants?" Levi looked her up and down.

"Reiner told me to wear this so no bad guys disrespect me at the party."

"Good point, Jean, the flirty bastard will be there." Hanji said.

Soon, Reiner and Bertholdt walked to the living room. The group walked out of the apartment and to Hanji's parked car.

"I told you to bring the bigger car." Levi elbowed Hanji. "They're not the same size as me, sh*tty glasses." He opened the passenger side of the car and sat down, closing the door after him.

Bertholdt rubbed the back of his head and said, "I'll take Levi's side."
The boys all went inside, leaving Y/n outside the car. She chuckled and sat on Bertholdt's lap. Bertholdt closes the door as Hanji start the car. Levi kept his eyes on the two.

The car was about to move when Levi said, "Bertholdt, you take my sit." Before opening his door and going out. Bertholdt also opened his door and slightly pushed Y/n out before going out himself. Y/n got inside the car and Levi grumpily sat on the backseat before closing the door. Hanji drove her car to the party, which was 25 minutes away from Y/n's apartment.

The three backseat passengers' hips were so compressed together that if they are slime blobs, they will mix together into one blob. It was Hanji's fault that she brought a her smaller car, knowing that there will be five people riding her car. She brought a car for 4 small people. Levi sensed Y/n's discomfort so he did the only thing he could do, pull her to his lap.
Y/n giggled. "Shut up, brat. We've done this before."

"I know, I missed this." Y/n leaned back, her back pressing on Levi's chest. The bump on the road caused Y/n to bounce a bit so Levi put his arm around Y/n's waist to secure her in place.

In 25 minutes, They finally got to the destination. Hanji and Levi lead the way and introduced the three skaters to everyone they know. Liquor and Alcohol filled the kitchen of the party house. Bertholdt and Reiner drank some but not a lot. Y/n on the other hand, did not and instead of drinking alcohol, she kept drinking orange and raspberry juice along with sodas. Levi didn't drink too, knowing that he'll take the drank skaters home. Reiner and Bertholdt got along fine with Jean, who was slightly drunk at the time they walked in. 

It was passed midnight and the skaters joined the truth or dare. Y/n convinced Levi that it will be fun so he joined the game. "I'll start!" A drunk Hanji screamed. "Levi! Truth or Dare?!"

"Truth." Levi rolled his eyes.

"You're such a wuss! What was the last thing you search on google?" He let out a deep breath and pull out his phone and got to his search history.

"How to f*cking bake a mac'n'cheese, sh*tty glasses."

"Your turn, Levi!"

"Jean, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"Empty your wallet and pockets, let's see what's in there." Levi said. Jean stood up and pulled out his wallet, tossing it to the ground. He pulled out everything inside his pockets and tossed it to the ground. The drunk Hanji took Jean's wallet and pulled out everything inside including a condom. The group laughed, not including Levi though. Jean turned red as he sat on the ground with the group and gathered his things, putting it all back in his pockets.

"My turn. Y/n, truth or dare?" Jean asked with a flirty tone.

"Dare." Y/n said, while smiling brightly.

"I dare you to give a kiss on the cheek and hold hands with the person on your right for the rest of the game." Jean smirked.

Y/n looked at Levi, who is sitting on her right, and smiled at him. "That's easy." Y/n leaned over to Levi and kissed his cheek, she scooted closer to Levi so it would be easy to hold hands with him. Levi's heart began pumping at a rapid speed, but he didn't show it, he also maintained his emotionless expression on his face. She intertwined her hand with Levi's and smiled. "Done. Um... Reiner, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Have you ever got caught doing something you shouldn't?"

"Of course. My mom caught me watching it by accidently connecting my phone to the speaker in the living room." He chuckled, remembering the memory of his mother yelling at him and scolding him. "My turn. Bertholdt, truth or dare?"

"D-Dare." Bertholdt stuttered, almost regretting saying 'dare'.

"I dare you to put the person on your right on your lap." Bertholdt breathe out the breath he was holding.

Bertholdt looked at Y/n, who was on his right, and smiled. Bertholdt pulled Y/n on to his lap. She giggled as her gentle giant pulled her on his lap.
The group continued the game until 2 o'clock in the morning. Y/n wants to go home, but Jean convinced Reiner and Bertholdt to stay. Levi was forcing Hanji to go home since she's drunk and can't walk a straight line, but Hanji denied and said that she'll stay for the night, it's Jean's party house all along. Y/n sat on the couch, trying to stay awake by drinking more sugary drinks. Levi spotted her and sat next to her.

"Are you tired? Want to go home?"

"Yeah, I'll probably take the taxi since Bert and Reiner will stay with Jean."

"I got sh*tty glasses' car keys, I can take you to your apartment."

"Isn't it okay to Hanji to take her keys and leave just like that?"

"She knows, look. Oi! Four eyes!! I'm taking your keys and driving home!!" Hanji gave him a thumbs up while holding a beer bottle.

"Let's go then, I like adventures!!" Y/n stood up. Levi followed and lead her out of the house.

Levi, being the gentleman he is for his old best friend, opened the passenger side door and let Y/n inside. Y/n thanked him in return and smiled. Levi got on the other side and started the car. "Did you have fun?"

"Of course! Never knew that you were a party guy."

"I'm not."

"We should go to other parties, maybe we could host." She smiled. "I missed Japan so much... I wish we never moved. If we didn't moved, we would be still best friends, nothing will change between us." Y/n smiled at Levi.

Levi looked at her and gave her a small smile.

"LEVI!!"