Chapter 30

"Are you sure they're open today?" Levi asked as they walked to the doctor's office to get Y/n's cast removed.

"Of course they are, why would they send me a message about my appointment?"

"Because today is Sunday. It's a family day or rest day."

"I don't even know. They told me to go today. What can I say? Plus I want to get this off quickly as possible. I miss skating, you know?"

As they walked in, no one was there. Y/n rang the bell on the desk before a man, the doctor came in. He lead them to another room. A little talking here and there, Levi didn't talk much though. The doctor began cutting through the cast and freeing Y/n's leg.

The doctor instructed Y/n to walk of a bit and their off.

Y/n and Levi went out for a bite and ended up buying something from 7/11.

Y/n and Levi bought their favorite flavors of ice cream. As they sat on the bench outside of the store, Levi saw that Y/n was eyeing his ice cream. 'Should I give her some of mine?' Levi thought.

Y/n licked her ice cream and stared in front of them, still taking glances of Levi's ice cream. "You want some?" Levi asked.

Y/n's eyes shined with happiness as she smile at Levi. "Sure. You can have some of mine, too." Y/n gave her ice cream to Levi before she takes his ice cream and licks it happily.

Levi eyed the (favorite flavor) ice cream. 'This is an indirect kiss.' Levi quickly licked the ice cream, making Y/n giggled. "I bet the F/f ice cream will be one of your favorites." She smiled before handing back Levi's ice cream to him. "Thank you." she said as Levi handed her the ice cream.

"Wanna go somewhere else? I can show you around."

"Sure."

"Where do you want to go?"

"It's up to you. I don't even know this place."

"Wanna go for a skate? They're open today."

"Yeah sure."

"Ok, Let's go. Good thing I can walk and skate now." She giggled as they walked towards the nearest skating rink.

As they walked to the double doors of the skating rink, people looked at them before greeting them. Y/n smiled at the people while Levi tried to ignore them since all he wanted was to hang out with Y/n and not being interrupt by someone else.

Y/n and Levi walked to the counter, where the skates and fees are paid. They took the skates their sizes and put them on. "Are you sure it's okay to skate after having a broken leg?"

"I think it's fine." Y/n said while standing up and going to the railings to do her stretching. Levi soon followed and stretched with her. "You're quite flexible. I'm impressed." Y/n smiled.

"I need to."

"Let's go?" Y/n asked as she walked closer to the entrance of the ice rink. Levi nodded and Y/n stepped into the ice. Levi stepped into the ice and skated closer to Y/n, who is touching the icy ground.

"You missed the ice so much?" Levi asked.

"Yes, I did." Y/n turned to Levi before squatting and taking Levi's hands. Levi began skating backwards and spinning Y/n around in a circle. Once they built enough momentum, she stood up and Levi followed her, putting his hands on her waist and gliding smoothly through the ice with Y/n.

Y/n smiled as they began doing her easiest routine. After a part of it was finished, Y/n asked Levi. "How did you know Bertholdt's part of our routine? It was the exact copy of Berth's."