Chapter 2

Y/n, Bertholdt and Reiner walked together to their hotel room to get some rest for the day. Three separate beds and two bathrooms, so there's nothing awkward between the best mates. "I can't wait for tomorrow." Y/n said.

"Yeah. I hope I don't trip on my own foot and break my neck in front of our new coach." Bertholdt said as he wiped his sweat and continued to braiding Y/n's hair.

Y/n is a twenty two year old female that is a well known figure skater, known to the whole world. Y/n travelled all around the world competing in figure skating. She lost her mother in a car crash. That pushes her to continue her skating career. She distracted herself with her studies and finished two courses that she might never use in the future, she did it to distract herself and in that case to make her father happy and proud. She came from a middle class family, not that rich and not that poor. She is known as the Princess of figure skating, and doesn't usually go with her real name but instead goes by the name Phoenix or Y/n but not her last name. In serious competition, she goes by her name because she doesn't have a choice. In her school, she finished culinary and engineering, making no connection in her future career as a figure skater. However, she brought home multiple handfuls of medals, which she got from her academic and non-academic studies, including two gold medals and a silver from The Olympic figure skating.

"Thank you, Berth." She stood up and patted the shy boy's head. She jumped towards her bed and laid down on the soft and comfy mattress. "Good night everyone, see you tomorrow." She said as she closes her eyes and drifted to sleep.

Morning came and everyone got ready. Y/n took all her stuff and packed it back in her luggage. "What took you so long?" Reiner asked.

"I don't even know. I woke up on time them everything went down hill." Y/n laughed and looked at her wrist watch. "We missed our taxi. Why didn't you guys go to the venue earlier?"

"Bertholdt want us to go together all at once." Reiner explained and patted Bertholdt's back.

"Awee Thanks, Bertholdt. Let's go, Imma pay the taxi." Y/n said as she called a taxi. The taxi came and Reiner took the passenger seat.

They arrived at the venue of their show and Y/n paid the driver. "Holy sh*t... This is so big!" Y/n exclaimed as they enter the stadium like skating rink. "I'm so excited!!" She quickly took out her skates and put them on, including her gloves and jacket.

She walked to the rink, taking off her skate guards. She kneeled down on the icy floor and touched the ground, smiling as she felt that it's very smooth, perfect for skating.
She slowly glide around the ice. Increasing in speed, she suddenly lay on the ground. Her body slipping on the cold ground as she laughed. "This is perfect!" She stood up and glided, increasing her speed then stopping and spinning in place then sitting on the ground and pulling her knees to her chest and spinning in place using the momentum.

"You're so childish!!" Reiner said, putting his bag on a empty seat and putting on his skates.

"Good morning everyone!" their old coach said while walking through the stadium's entrance.

"Good morning, Coach Fritz!!" The three waved.

"You're gonna be meeting your new coach since new year will be my retirement. That's how old I am." Ymir Fritz smiled. Y/n put on her skate guards and slowly walked back to the group.

"A titan will always be a titan. No one will change us. We've been together since we were kids. You pretty much raised us, in the skating rink. Making us who we are today." Y/n said and smiled.

"Strong words, Y/n..." The coach smiled at her. "It's your free time until the new coach arrived."

The three began to walked to the skating rink, leaving the smiling woman by the bleachers. They began doing tag like little kids in a playground. When the the stadium doors opened. All heads turned to the direction of the door.

Eren Yeager.

Y/n screamed as she loses control and slammed on the skating rink's wall. She quickly stood up and skated in full speed towards the exit of the rink, putting on her skate guards to walk out of the ice. "Oh my gosh... Are you really Mr. Eren Yeager?" She asked in disbelief.

Coach Fritz walked over to them, giving Mr. Yeager a hug. "Good morning, Mr. Yeager. These are my students. I'm glad that you accept our proposal. Introduce yourself so they know who is their new mentor is."

"Hey guys. As you can see, I'm Eren Yeager. A professional figure skater. I'm thirty five years old and skating since twelve years old. I competed in national and international skating competitions. I'm not that strict when it comes to teaching kids how to skate. Figure skating is my passion."  Mr. Yeager smiled and offered his hand.

"Oh my gosh... Okay. So I'm Y/n L/n, twenty three years old, skating since seven years old. Um... I'm a professional but you're the best... I competed just like you and got gold and silver medals from The Olympics... I love figure skating. I grew up here but went to Canada and a started my career there. I can't believe I'm shaking your hand. I admired you since I was little." Y/n blushed while she shook Mr. Yeager's hand as he chuckled.

Bertholdt and Reiner introduced themselves as Y/n stood there, still starstrucked.

They bonded together quickly and spent the whole morning until late noon. As they all walked out of the stadium, a group of skaters were entering the doors of the stadium. Y/n and Reiner were talking so they didn't have time to notice who were the group.

They just missed the best figure skaters in the world.