Chapter 29

As their lips separate, Levi stared at the girl. He was about to ask why she did that but was cut off by Y/n smiling and hopping away for him. He stared at her hopping form with a red and hot face. Touching his lips and smiling slightly. After a couple of minutes of being unable to think straight, Levi walked inside the L/n's house.

He walked inside the house and took a bottle of beer from a cooler. He sat on the couch and drank his beer while checking his phone. Even with the loud music, he heard a loud slapping noise. He looked around and saw the three Canadian skaters sitting on the stairs. Reiner rubbing his arm, Bertholdt tapping Y/n's shoulder and pointing at Levi while smiling. Y/n looked at what Bertholdt was pointing at.

His eyes met hers and he gave him a smirk. Y/n's face turned to a bright red tomato that even Levi can see it. She turned her body to Bertholdt and quickly slapped his arm. "You two are not helping!" she said as she crossed her arms across her chest before puffing up her cheeks and pouting.

'Cute.' Levi thought as he continued scrolling on his phone.

The party went on all night even though some of the guests went home earlier than expected.

Two people stood out the most to Levi. One of them is obviously Y/n and one is a child not older than 5. Levi doesn't like kids most of the time, you could say that Levi like two out of fifty kids.

What made Levi like that kid? That little girl was always with Y/n through out the party, the cute chubby cheeks that got kissed so many times by Y/n, and maybe he can have that kind of child in the future.

Y/n sat next to him with the girl on her lap and sighed. Levi looked at her and patted her head while smiling at him. Y/n looked at Levi and blushed. The child on her lap laughed and put a hand on her cheek saying, "Yow wed."

Y/n giggled and kissed the child's cheek.

"What's her name?" Levi asked.

"Her name is (niece's name). She's almost five. Say hi to Levi." She said to Levi, then to n/n.

"Hi Wevi." The child smiled at him. Levi gave her a small smile.

"See... You made Levi smile. No one could make him smile, so you're special." Y/n said to n/n as the child smile.

"You can make me smile." Levi said quietly.

"Aweee. Thank you, Levi. Heard that? we're both special to Levi's eyes." Y/n said and the child giggled. "Tell Levi what do you want to be when you grow up."

"I want to be a figure skatew, just wike you." N/n said as she made grabby hands at Levi and he seemed to get it so he took her from Y/n's lap.

As Levi began talking to N/n, Y/n took out her phone and took a picture. She smiled as she checks it out, deciding to post it online.

Captioning it with "When two cutie pies meet...😘❤️"

When Y/n look back at the two, she saw Levi whispering something to N/n's ear. The little girl then looked at Y/n and whispered something to Levi's ear. Y/n giggled as she completely heard what N/n 'whispered' to Levi. "Her favowite chocowate is (favorite chocolate)."

"That's very helpful. Give me a hug, you cute thing." Levi said to N/n.

'Levi's not using the word 'brat'.' Y/n thought.

She smiled as Levi and N/n hugged each other.

After that, Y/n and Levi talked to each other like nothing happened earlier. N/n and her parents went home after some time, including Bertholdt and Reiner.