Chapter 32

Today is the day.

The International Figure Skating Competition.

Levi carried all his things to the dressing room. He breathe out as Hanji followed him with a medium sized box in her arms. "You got them? Are they fresh? Is it the right kind?" Levi asked Hanji.

"Yes!! I also added other things!!" Levi was about to open the box when Hanji turned away. "Don't look!! I also wanted it to be a surprise!!"

"Fine." Levi took his costume from it's cover and walked over to the changing room. "Help me get this thing on!!"

"Okay! Okay!!" Hanji followed Levi and helped him get into his costume. Black pants with red, silver and black beads and black and red beaded long sleeved too.

As Levi and Hanji walked out of the small room, Y/n and Bertholdt came in and to be followed by Reiner.

"Hi Levi!!" Y/n rushed in as she see Levi in the room. "I missed you so much!!" She tackled Levi with a tight hug. Levi smirked and wrapped his arms around her.

Reiner nudged Bertholdt with his elbow. As Levi and Y/n let go of each other, Y/n looked at Levi up and down. "Damn... You look smokin' hot!" She said before smirking.

Levi blushed a bit and hid it with a smirk that could easily make ladies faint.

He looked at Bertholdt and Reiner. "Nice to see you again, Bertholdt and Reiner." Levi reached out his hand to shake theirs. They took turns shaking Levi's hand, exchanging a few words before letting go.

Bertholdt and Reiner got into their costumes with the help of Y/n, of course.

'No need to be jealous, Levi.'  Levi thought to himself.

As time passed, Canada and Japan's turn slowly came. Levi will perform after Bertholdt and he is fine with that. He'll get the chance to see if Y/n is impressed by Bertholdt.

Levi sat on the bench as he watched Y/n gave Bertholdt a good luck hug but before they let go of each other, Y/n gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Levi raised his eyebrow before angrily pouting, Hanji saw this. She laughed and massaged his shoulders. "What the f*ck are you doing?"

"Getting rid of that pout and making sure that you're not gonna f*ck up your performance!!" Hanji began massaging Levi's shoulder aggressively.  "Bertholdt's performance is starting! Let's go!!" As they walked closet to the rink, Levi saw Erwin and Eren talking to each other. He didn't bother listening since it's none of his business.

He leaned on the barricade next to Y/n and Hanji took the spot next to him.

Bertholdt kneeled on the ice as his intro position, waiting for his song to start.

I don't want a friend (Just one more night)
I want my life in two (My life in two)
(Please one more night)
Waiting to get there
Waiting for you (Waiting for you)
(Just one more night)
(I done fight it all night)

He stretched his long limbs to the side before kneeling again and doing the same to the other side. Standing and gliding in circles, he did a simple single toe loop. gliding backwards, he slowly spun in place before building his speed and doing a triple Lutz.

When I'm around slow dancing in the dark
Don't follow me, you'll end up in my arms
You done made up your mind
I don't need no more signs
Can you?
Can you?

Perfectly doing his step sequence, Bertholdt felt proud of himself. Gliding on the ice with grace and perfection, he prayed that nothing will ruin his performance. He glanced at Y/n and saw her smiling, he smiled at did his jump, a triple axel. He almost lost his footing but he got it but with this mistake, he cursed himself for not making it perfect.