Chapter 49

Levi sat on the bench of the skating rink to put on his skates when he suddenly felt light headed and almost fell off the seat. Good Hanji was there to make him stable again. "Are you alright, Levi?"

"Yeah..." He continued to tie his laces before standing up. Hanji noticed that Levi's eyes were swollen and he is a bit paler than usual.

"Are you sure you're fine?"

"I told you already, yes." Levi repeated before doing his stretches. Once he is done with that, he got into the ice. Erwin shortly came with his skates and began teaching the parts of his choreography before Mikasa came.

"Put your hand on her waist." Levi did what he was told before they both skated on the ice. Mikasa could feel Levi's grip on her waist and hand tighten as they skate together.

As for Levi, he began seeing black dots in his vision. He could feel himself gagging and his hands emitting cold sweat. The pair was supposed to do an axel but Levi ended up falling on the icy ground. Mikasa quickly kneeled down to check on Levi, he is her cousin after all.

She shook him but he didn't even move. Erwin saw everything from a far and quickly skated towards them. "Levi. Can you hear me?" He waited for a response but got none. He carried Levi bridal style and skated to Hanji, who was already waiting for them. He set the unconscious man on the bench as Hanji began fanning Levi.

Hanji checked Levi's breathing before unbuttoning his pants and pulling on his collar to help his blood flow. His lip was also bleeding after hitting the icy ground, but Hanji cleaned it with her first aid kit.

Levi was unconscious for a good minute but soon opened his eyes slowly, adjusting to the lights and trying remember what happened.

"I fainted, didn't I?" He said.

"Yes, how are you feeling now?" Erwin asked. "Be honest." He said sternly.

"I'm sh*t." Levi put his arm over his head, covering his face.

"Why? You don't ever listen to us that's what making you worst." Erwin said.

"I can't sleep and eat, okay? I just can't. My brain refuses to do so." Levi said, his voice cracking.

Erwin sighed before saying, "I'll cancel your training for three days and you'll fix yourself up."

"Fine." Levi slowly sat up and Hanji gave him water for him to drink.

"Let's pack up and the rest of the training is cancelled." Erwin said.

Everyone listened and packed up their stuff. "Did you bring your car?" Hanji asked Levi.

"No."

"Want me to drive you back to your apartment?" She asked, opening her car door.

"Fine." Levi said. He got on the passenger seat and put on his seatbelt.

Hanji began to drive, but not to Levi's apartment. "Where are you taking me? I just woke up from being unconscious and now you're kidnapping me. Tch." Levi said, crossing his arms across his chest.

"We're getting food. Does McDonald's sound good? You're getting skinnier and skinnier and I'm here to take care of you."

"Are you alright?" Levi asked.

"What do you mean? I'm perfectly fine!!" Hanji said as they approached the drive-thru. "Okay what do you want to order?"

Levi just stared at her with suspicion in his eyes. "Fine, Erwin told me to take care of you. He wants me to stay with you the best that I can. Now what do you want to order."