Chapter 39

"You know..." Levi looked up at her, stopping himself from taking another sip from his tea. "I just remember that  I'll be competing another figure skating competition... Good thing it was individual but how will I train. " Y/n looked up at their ceiling, thinking a way on how she'll train.

"I don't know." Levi sipped his tea and got back on reading something on his phone.

"Should I go back? just for the training. Or do an online training?" Y/n laughed at the idea. "Is that even possible?" She took her phone and scrolled through her contacts. Once she found Eren's number, she messaged him.

After messaging Eren, she stood up and walked over to Levi. He looked at her and raised an eyebrow. She smiled and got on his lap. She straddle his lap and wrapped her arms around his shoulder, snuggling on his neck as Levi wrapped his arms around her lower back.

They stayed like that while going through their phones. "Another thing." Y/n said.

"What is it?"

"Halloween is coming and I already bought the costumes." She giggled. "My niece is also having a short vacation here. So why not we go and hang out with her? Maybe skate with her?"

"Fine. Buy me tea then." Levi said, sipping the last bit of his tea.

"How many boxes do you want?"

Levi smirked.

------

"You're really gonna make me wear this?" Levi asked Y/n while taking a look at the clothes on their bed.

"Yeah! Come on... Please. My niece is already coming to meet us. I know you'll love what she'll be wearing."

"I don't to like her costume, I already like the kid. She's cute." Levi mumbled.

"You like kids now?" Y/n asked with wide eyes.

"No, just N/n. She looks a bit like you that why. Don't even bring that up anymore." Levi pointed his finger at Y/n as she raised her hands in surrender.

"Fine fine fine. Just let me put this on you." Y/n said, tying Levi's undercut into a small man bun. "Damn... You look hot, you should tie your hair more often." Y/n said as she straddle Levi's lap. "Don't move, alright? Eyeliner is a bit tricky to do."

Levi put his hand on her waist, squeezing it a bit and making her let out a small squeal. "I still can't believe that I'm dating my old best friend. As much as I can remember, you were my enemy." Levi opened his eyes as Y/n's hand pulled away. "Then the next thing I know is I'm dating you now." He smirked.

"Are you happy with that?"

"Yes, I am."

"Are you sure?" Y/n said as she wrapped her arms around Levi's neck.

"I am. You already answered the question I wanted to ask you when I was sixteen."

"Are you sure it's not just a teenage crush? Because I know mine wasn't."

"Yeah. Why would I ask you to be my girl, if I know it's just a crush."

"Okay, close your eyes." Y/n said. Levi closes his eyes and waited for a kiss.

Instead, his face was sprayed with a refreshing liquid.

"What was that?!" Levi asked while trying to wipe the water but Y/n held his hand to his side.

"Don't wipe it away! That's the setting spray." Y/n let go of Levi's hand and began fanning his wet face to dry to faster. When It's dried enough, Y/n pulled Levi by his white shirt to stand up. "Now put this on."