GAVIN MAGNUS AND PIPER ROCKELLE

GAVIN POV:

We finally arrived in Kentucky. We were really tired so, we slept. The next day, I remembered how I found Sophie. SNAPCHAT! Sadly, Piper turned off her location. I don't know why she did that though. Anyway, we started looking at places like Starbucks or Dunkin' Doughnuts which were places we all loved going to in L.A. I called her later that day but didn't tell her about the trip obviously. I tried to get clues but it was no use.

"Why don't we just give up and go home?" asked Corine

"Cause we're not quitters! We have to find her" I answered.

Thats when I remembered all our memories together and how much fun we all had. Then, thats when it hit me! It was our 1 year anniversary of being a couple. I hadn't gotten her anything. But she'd be happy to see us. We kept looking and eventually called it a night around 7pm. Everyone except Claire,Sophie and Corine and obviously me didn't go back to the hotel. We quickly ate up our dinner and continued looking.

We came across a house that had a giant garden in a big house. We knocked on the door and a tall man answered. He wore a yellow shirt with blue jeans. He looked a little like Piper which got my hopes up!

PIPER POV:

I heard the door bell and heard my dad open the door. I heard 4 familiar voices talking. It sounded like one of them was Gavin. I knew it was him! But what was he doing here? I heard him saying my name! Was he looking for me? I tried calling out because my dad locked my door. But it was no use. He couldn't hear me and I couldn't open the door.

Then, I heard him leaving. That was my one chance to go back home! I shouldn't have gone against my mom I feel terrible right now. I got a text from Gavin saying,:

"I know where u r open ur wndw."

I opened my window and saw him. he was all dressed up in a suit and tie with Sophie and Claire beside him.

"Can Piper and I talk in Private?" Sophie asked

Gavin and Claire agreed and left.

"Sophie, even though you left the PIPERAZZI, you're still my Best Friend and you always will be!"

"Thanks!"

We shared a hug.

"Oh and! Here's a dress for tonight! You'll need it!"

I took the dress and Gavin came in my room. Sophie left us alone.

"Hey, we haven't seen each other in a while!" Gavin started

"Yea! I'm sorry for leaving" i spoke

"It's all right! Now, I have a surprise!" said Gavin

GAVIN POV:

I took Piper to a Steak Restaurant. Just the two of us for our 1st anniversary. After dinner, we sat on blankets at a park and talked.

"Piper, I love you soo, soo much! And this long distance has been hard!" I started a CONVO

"I know!" She replied

"Will you come back to L.A?" I asked

"Yes! I will!"

We hugged. And had our first kiss together.

The next day, everyone came to my hotel room and had a blast with Piper! She said goodbye to her dad that evening after explaining everything and we were on a flight back to L.A!

PIPER POV:

That morning, we arrived back in L.A! We hugged our parents as they met us and I think I hugged my mom the hardest. We had a big brunch to celebrate my return with some Starbucks. All the memories from last year started coming back! When Gavin and I got back together, when Indi and Walker broke up, and even when the Goat Fam Split up!

Those were hard. But I knew we could all get over with this because we were the PAVIN squad. We were ready to start a new beginning....

**AUTHORS NOTE: It's really sad that I have to end this series. I enjoyed writing it. Please tell me if you want a part 2 or another PISOGAV Fan Fiction. And if you have any ideas, please let me know ! Byee for now!****

Hannah Marie Ella