CLAIRE ROCK-SMITH

It's hard to trust people. You never know if their nice or just want fame. They never tell you the truth. That's why it's harder for me to trust people. How can you trust someone when you don't really know them? A lot of people get carried away with this question. I've been crushing in Hayden for a while now. But I don't know if I should trust him. Piper broke up with Gavin and they started dating again. It's just wierd. But, I finally gathered up the courage to tell him.
"Hey Claire. Why did you say we should meet?"
"I like you."
"He looked at me. Oh. I kinda like you too."
We spoke for a while and decided to go on at least one date to see if it will be official.
I was soo excited that I texted all the hirls. They agreed to help me with hair and makeup.

The next day, we literally had a shopping party. I picked out soo many outfits. That we had to put some of them back cuz' they were too expensive. I texted Hayden and he said he was super excited for the date as I was.
The girls and I stopped for Starbucks and had Pink Drink. We talked about how the date would go.
"I'm certain he's gonna kiss you. You make a great match." Piper said excited.
"I also hired a private band to play music." Sophie explained.
My friends did a lot for me. And that's why they are always there for me.
Before bed, u checked Instagram and to my surprise, I found out that Corine and Stephan are part of the video crew. I thought they were best friends with Gavin. That's why my trust goes super low sometimes. It's hard to know if someone can be trustworthy. In a few minutes, I realised d they were called Vibe crew. I was still nervous because it was my first date. I haven't fated anyone before. I texted Gavin and he was upset. I comforted him in a text. He's had a rough year. I feel bad for people when that happens.

The next day was my date day! I couldn't stop thinking about Hayden. He was suppose drop pick me up around 6 pm and we'd have until 11. My parents gave me shift and I don't want to miss it because that would be a life grounding. I was getting ready around 4 when Piper, Sophie, Emily and Gavin showed up. They helped me get ready while Gavin gave me advice on what to do. I was definitely ready. When Hayden arrived, he wore a cute suit and tie. I was wearing a blue dress. We took pictures and left. We wet to an Italien Restaurant not too far form my house.
"So, this is your first date?" he asked.
"Yeah. Have you been on a date before."
"Nope. First time too."
Phew I thought.
We talked a lot about social media and other things like that.
Then, the winter came to take our orders. We decided to share a jumbo salad.
It wasn't wierd sharing food anyway.
We spoke about our lifes. And things like our birthdays, family ect.

For our main course, we also shared a Margarita pizza. We couldn't belive how good the pizza over there was. It tasted super different form American pizza and better. We had Gelato for dessert and left. It was the best date ever. We knew each other more now. He took me to the park at around 8pm. We walked around the quiet palce. apparently
"Claire, I like you a lot." He said starting a conversation.
"I like you too."
He pulled me closer and kissed me on my lips. I kissed him back. We still had a lot of time left and we were both still full from dinner. We made Tik Toks and Instagram stories. That's when the question popped up.
"We've had a lot of fun Claire. And, I wanted to know if you'll be my girlfriend?"