HAYLEY LEBLANC

"It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop." "Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn." "You just can't beat the person who won't give up." "There is no failure except in no longer trying."

- Anonymous

We had the best idea in the history of ideas! We decided to make a talent booth! We'd use all our talents to create one big thing. We had to plan quick. We hurried up and made a program. Everything was going great this time. It was Friday night, the night before the show that I realised how far we'd gotten, how hard it was to get here. Annie walked into me thinking.

"Hey Hayley! Ready for Tomorrow?"

"Yeah!"

"Everyone is soo proud of you guys!"

Those words stuck into my head like glue. I slept soundly after that and woke up at 5am the next morning to get everything ready before our 9 am performances.

We had snacks made by the Vibe Crew, Seating Arrangements made with the Piperazzi and the Order of the show was organised by the Goat Fam.

I couldn't wait to do this! I was doing an Acro - Gymnastics Solo. I haven't done gymnastics in a while so, I was HOT RED! I didn't want to tell anyone so I would ruin the show.

We started at 9 am SHARP! It was fun to watch everyone performing. I was the last act so, I had time. But I kept having breathing difficulties. I curled up to a corner and started crying. I couldn't do this anymore. Corine saw me and hugged me tightly.

"You're getting another panic attack" she said softly. "Hayley, I don't think you can perform."

I looked at her. I had to perform. I wanted to travel to Kentucky and find Piper. I got up and started stretching.

"I have to do this Corine!"

"But be careful. "

Just then, Corine was announced to come perform her dance routine.

"I have to go now!"

A few moments later, my mom came in the room.

"Good news Hay! We have enough money to send half of you to Kentucky! If you, Corine and the others who haven't performed yet raise even more money, you can at least use First or Business class!"

She kissed me on my head which was a sign to say she was soo proud of us!

She left me to continue stretching. When they called my name, I went up on stage. There were boards with my name saying "HAYLEY IS THE BEST" or "WE LOVE YOU HAYLEY". I suddenly ignore all the panic and started my routine.

After that, we raised in all the dances we danced to,100 BILLION Dollars! That was insane!

The next week, we all packed for the trip. We left to Kentucky that Wednesday. When we got there, we were all excited! We couldn't wait to find our Best Friend!