GAVIN MAGNUS

You might know me from my Youtube @Gavin Magnus. I just broke up with Piper. It was a really toxic relationship. Her mom had a health problem so, she would do a lot of weird things like jumping out of cars. They treated me very badly. I was forced to do and say a lot of things that weren't appropriate for my age. It was a hard time. After some thinking, my mom couldn't take it anymore. One day, she posted a video on her instagram story of her crying by a window and saying I was the one who made her cry. 

I didn't do anything to her. She and her mom literally controlled my life. They told us who we should and shouldn't talk too and it was like we were their servants. That's when my mom and I decided we couldn't do this. Now, I'm stating my own life as a 12 year old singer and celebrity. It felt like freedom after all of that! I'm still in L.A and making new friends day by day. I'm thinking of a new music video now.

I've met previous squad members and realised I'm not alone with this. I decided to meet new people that I wasn't allowed to talk to. I spoke to people like Sawyer Sharbino, Corine Joy and Coco Quinn. They were really nice people. I built my own squad by the end of October. They understood what I was going through. I remember when we were all a squad with Piper. It was just this year. Indi Star also joined. She was such good friends with Corine. Crushes started. Coco and I were crushing as well as Sawyer and Corine. 

What memories! My squad was going really well until the first squad problem. Indi and Sawyer left the squad and joined Piper. Corine was obviously heartbroken. It would be hard to see your crush and best friend leave you like that. And to top it off, they started crushing and then, dating. It was probably really hard. We still got through it. If you know Corine, she hates drama. We've been friends since the break up. Today, I decided to meet up with Corine.

"Hey Corine! How are you since you heard about Sawyer and Indi?" I asked hopeful there would be a good reply.

"It's just hard to think that the two people I trusted would abandon me to leave to Piper. They could have at least told me before." she said angrily

"It's Fine! Just ignore the haters

It was easy to understand how she felt. She was my best friend! We spent the rest of the day making Youtube videos, Snap Chatting, Tweeting, Posting on facebook, Tik Toking and many more. A lot of fans obviously thought GORINE was a thing. But, we're just best friends. I loved having her in my life. it was great! She gave me advice on what to give Coco because she was also a girl. I love calling her curly fry. 

But I usually don't when she straightens her hair. I call or my viewers like to call my hair the pineapple hair. Coco and I have been getting a lot of questions about starting a real relationship. But, we want to take things slow.

A lot of our viewers really want Cavin to be official. We can't tell the future. We're only 12 and 11. I decided to put up a YouTube video with my best friends Symone and Conor explaining why I wasn't part of the squad anymore. I decided to make my own squad after that named the Goat Fam, since my favorite animal is a goat. 

Corine is still dealing with hard times and it's hard to see my best friend like this. I hope she can get someone that really cares about her. In the meantime, I'm releasing my first cover of Señorita.