INDI STAR CAREY

Oh no! Everyone fighting I thought. What am I gonna do? Corine was supposed to have a party bash! Not a party disaster.

"GUYS! STOP! We need to do this together as a team. Let's just make a truce. You don't have to be friends to work together."

Everyone looked at me. We all agreed. The people who were really fighting were Piper, Gavin and Walker. I saw Piper holding Gavins hand and taking him to the roof of her house. I followed them.

"Listen Gavin, Sophie isn't part of my squad anymore. And this war between us needs to stop."

"Piper, can we put our relationship on hold for now? I'm not feeling a big connection any more."

Gavin left quietly and I came to give Piper a hug. We had 2 more days to plan this.

The next day, I texted Sophie. She and Piper weren't in touch anymore. So, she didn't want to come to the surprise Party. She also broke up with Jentzen not too long ago so it would be really awkward. I understood and she said she'd pass by later to say bye to Corine.

Everything was perfect Until...

"Indi, can we talk?" Walker asked. As he led me to his Family room.

"What is it Walker? Is it about the party? The food? Or..." he cut me there

"It's about our relationship."

I knew he would bring that up soon.

"You're right Walker. But what now?"

"It's whatever you decide"

"I...I..."

"Hey guys, check out the menu!" Said Akira.

I went with her to check it out. That was really awkward.

Walker called me that night.

"Look Walker, I loved you since I saw you with Piper. I think we should break up. I just feel like it's not working."

His eyes looked watery and I just cut the call. I started crying. My sister Azalea came in.

"What's wrong?"

"Walker and I broke up".

That night was stresfull. But, I had a party to get to tomorrow for my best friend. The next day, I put o my best smiling face. It was fun to party with some friends for once. Walker and I only said hi. Which made a lot of our friends suspicious.

We said goodbye to Corine and she left.

The next day, I went to Starbucks and saw Walker with someone I never wanted to see him with.

****AUTHORS NOTE: 8 MORE CHAPTERS TILL THE END OF THE BOOK!*****