CORRINE JOY

I can't sleep.

It's currently 3 am and I just can't sleep at all. I have a dance class in the morning so, I need energy. I've been like this since Gavin invited me to his squad. I was super nervous. I could join the goat fam again and still be thinking of the vibe crew. Another thing would be to stay with the vibe crew and not join the goat fam. I don't want to hurt someones feelings.

I love both squads and I can't choose one to join. It's too much pressure and i just can't take this anymore.

Gavin came over the next day.

****************************

We talked things out and did a truth video so people weren't confused. Members of the Vibe Crew kept texting me and asking if I was part of the Goat Fam.

The only thing that cold get this off my mind was Dancing. I love dancing and decided to go to my dance studio and try out some dancing. Because I kept getting invited back for acting and stuff like that, I hardly got time to dance.

I'm very flexible though and still train at home sometimes.

I danced for almost 2 hours. And then A MIRACLE happened! Abby Lee Miller walked into the dance studio. She had turned me down already for Season 8 of Dance moms. She watched me very closeley and clapped.

"You did very well CJ"

"Thanks!"

"I'd like to know if you're interested in being a guest dancer for us in 2 weeks.I'm planning a dance and it needs to be big!"

"I'll get back to you next week"

"Ok thanks!" She said and left

Great! I thought. Just when i could clear my head, Another problem is added.

I went home, ate dinner and actually slept vey early. I needed a good night sleep before tomorrow. I had to make a decision and FAST!

AUTHORS NOTE:

**Sorry for the delay on the story! Please let me know if there are anny things I should perfect in the story**