CORINNE JOY

I was on social media when I came across another picture of Indigo and Sawyer. It's been a month since they betrayed me. They've been ignoring all my calls and it's starting to get annoying. Gavin and I decided to catch up as usual. We've known each other for the longest and we always have Wednesday brunch every week.mI wore my normal clothing style which is a crop top and shorts. Today, we ate at Casell's hamburgers. I ordered my usual order a cheese burger and fries and Gavin took a cheeseburger with some butter corn. While we ate, we spoke about social media."So, have you received any more hate comments about what happened with SINDI? He asked curiously. "
"People just keep asking me why I broke up with Sawyer. It's getting really annoying".

Just then, I saw Sawyer and Indigo enter the retaurant with Sophie, Jentzen, Walker and Piper. It was then that I wished I was invisible. They had already ordered their food when they saw me. I tried to ignore them and talk to Gavin but they somehow started to get all coupley. I ran to the bathroom and locked myself in, Gavin was knocking on the door but I told him to go home without me. After trying hard Gavin managed to make me come out.
"Just try to ignore them. They aren't gonna kill you or anything. " That was really nice of him. We sat down, finished eating and went to my place to post on social media. Making Tik Toks was the only thing that would make me feel better. When Gavin left, I went to my social media and looked at the old photos of Sawyer and I one last time. I took a deep breath and threw all of those in the bin. My heart told me to do that and I listened to it.

The next morning, my mom was busy making breakfast and when I checked my phone, it was already 10:30 am. I was surprised. I usually go through social media all night and wake up around 6:30am. But, this was too late. I also realised I was late for the 11 am girls day with Coco and Symone. I ran out of bed, ate breakfast and ran all the way to Coco's. I was only one minute late and didn't miss anything. We got very relaxing massages. I drifted off to sleep and only woke up when it was done. We took a few photos and posted them on Instagram and twitter. When I got home, I met a really nice girl named Clementine. She just moved into my neighborhood. She used to be in piper squad. I feel bad for Piper. A lot of people are leaving her squad. And it's getting harder.

As I scrolled through Cameo, I saw that Piper was DMing me. I checked and immediately ran all the way to Gavin's home.
"Why didn't you tell me why you left Piper squad? You lied to me. And told me to my face that they didn't want you. But -. I was cut by him.
"Corine I'm sorry. I don't want a lot of people to know about that." Hey pleaded
" So, Pipers mom forced you to vape and you didn't think of telling me." I said angrily and ran out.
About 30 minutes later, there was a knock on my room door. And it was Gavin.
"I don't want to talk to someone who keeps hiding secrets from me." I said.
"I'm sorry. But Coco doesn't know either. You're the only one in the squad that knows. Please don't tell anyone.
He hugged me and I hugged him back. My heart told me to forgive him and that's what I did.