COCO QUINN

"I've been doing soo many things lately, I don't even know where to start." said Corine as she came to y house.

I felt bad for her. She didn't want to upset the people she turned down. That's the reason I didn't want to be apart of any of the squads. And it was a big opportunity to go ad dance with Abby Lee Miller's team! I never danced with them because the competition was too much.

Corine started crying. She was getting depressed. I knew it was a lot for her. I'm her best Friend so, I had to cheer her up. She looked really bad. Like she didn't sleep last night. It was terrible to see her in that condition.

I asked if she wanted to spend a few days here with me and she agreed.

"Look Corine, the vibe crew and the goat fam, who are they to you?"

"My best friends"

"Right, and your best friends should understand your decision. You have to think about where you first started as and what brought you up to be soo famous! You're verified on social media and other things all because of dance."

She looked up at me and hugged me.

She understood what she'd have to choose.

The next day, we decided to make peace with the three squads and it worked! There was no more rivalry between them. We started making Youtube videos and more.

This was what we needed!

Corine decided to make an announcement.

"As you all know, I have to make a decision. Coco reminded me that you're all my best friends and if you're really my best friends, you'll understand any decision I make. I decided to...