SOPHIE FERGI

Time will go on. You never know whats gonna happen next. The broken pieces of memories are fading everyday. You get stronger everyday after these experiences. Today, I got sad news that I was leaving California and going to Texas for some time. I had to tell my friends but I just couldn't. The reason I'm going there is to spend time with Dad. We haven't seen each other in a really long time. I had to tell Piper but we were still in the hospital waiting for Hayley and 'piper to get done with their surgery.

I was shaking. When Piper got out, she was too happy to be told about it. Hayley was saved! She could be discharged by tomorrow. I was breaking in pieces. I pretended everything was ok when it wasn't.

The next day, we launched Piper's new music video SIDEWALK on youtube. It was the best thing ever! I was soo happy for her! I gathered up the courage to tell her kind of.

I invited her and the three squads in three groups to Starbucks on Saturday. I had a few days left to finish up all my practicing. I needed to say the right things. I cried myself to sleep each night thinking about two weeks later being in Texas. Piper saw me when she entered my room.

"Sophie! What's wrong?" she started crying.

Piper and I have a strong connection. When she cries, I cry and the other way around.

I sat there looking at her. I knew it was time to tell her.

"Pips, I'm going to Texas to see my dad. And I don't when I'll be back. I wanted to tell you and the squad soo badly but I just couldn't tell you guys. Thats why I wanted us to meet." She gave me a big hug. I love hugs. they make me feel a lot better.

"It's ok. I know it's hard. I'll miss you but you have to go. You haven't seen him in soo long."

Saturday came really quick. Piper and I walked to Starbucks. All of my closest friends yelled surprise. Piper told them and made a goodbye party just for me! Everyone was there. The vibe crew, Goat Fam, Piperazzi. Even my old friends from Mani.

"We rented this Starbucks for the afternoon just for you!" exclaimed Coco.

We had a blast. It was funny that I invited my friends to my own party. We did tik toks, instagrams, youtube vids and soo many more! We enjoyed our time there even though i wouldn't be here in a few weeks.

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO PLANNED THIS FOR ME!