CORRINE JOY

I betrayed someone. I feel terrible. Everyone has a devil side. I chose that one. I'm not like this. I betrayed Gavin. I don't know why I did it. But I need to apologise.

I went to Gavins yesterday but his mom said he was in baseball practice. I knew he was trying to avoid me. He wants to think positive and I respect that! I texted Eliana that night and explained everything to her. She decided to come with me the next day and we'd talk things out. I was shaking the whole night.

What if he never wants to see me again. I couldn't sleep at all so, I decided to text Gavin for the second time. Hopefully he replies! I took out my phone and said hi. i waited for about 15 minutes then he replied with a "hey".

I started explaining how sorry I was and he called me.

"Hey Gavin. This is really awkward." I said as my cheeks started getting red.

"Listen, that was the past. Let's just forget about it. You made a decision."

We agreed that I'd come over and we'd talk more. I went to hang with the vibe crew the next day before going to Gavin's.

We were getting more and more popular on Instagram, Tik tok and soo many more.

We started inspiring more people and we got soo many role models. After that, I went straight to Gavin's place. He was doing a Tik Tok with his mom. We hugged and went inside. I hadn't been there for more than a month. It was super wierd coming back.

"So,.." I said nervously.

"I wanted to know if you'd like to join the goat fam again?"

"Well, it's a lot to think about. I backstabbed you and you thought about it. I need some time."

"Don't worry!"

We had dinner right after and my mom picked me up.