Vegas, baby!

Jack's POV

Tomorrow will be my birthday...and we're in Vegas. This party is gonna be so huge and awesome! All my friends will travel there to party with me. The best thing: the next show will be in 3 days, so I will have enough time to cure the hangover. Which I will totally have! Alex planed this huge pool party at the Hard Rock Hotel and invited all my friends and other people I should know. And like every band from Warped comes, too and there will also be a DJ. I can't wait for this day!

But now, we're still stuck in the bus and driving to Vegas. I'm pretty bored, even though I'm playing FIFA in the back of the bus. But it's not really interesting alone. I think I'm gonna play a bit Call Of Duty online, maybe I can win against someone. I got up from the couch and changed the games in the PS3. Then I sat on the couch again and logged into my account. I went through the list of all the people who are online right now [I never played COD online before, so I have no idea how this works and if this things are right] and couldn't choose one. Just then, someone wanted to play against me and sent me a request. I agreed and the game began. I'm not bad at COD but this person! Holy shit, kill after kill nonstop! I didn't have any chance and clearly lost the game. "What?!" I shouted when the game was over and threw the controller on the couch. Oh wait, this person wants a video chat with me...really?! After he beat me on this game, he wants to rub his success under my nose? But anyway, let's see who this person is, so I agreed. "Haha! I beat you!" I heard a too familiar voice yell through the speakers. "No way...." I said and couldn't believe who I saw on the screen. "It's true Jackass! You're weak! You lost against a woman!" Val cheered and began to dance on the couch. I had no idea that she can play COD and that she's that good! "I can't believe that..." I said and rubbed my eyes. This has to be a dream. Well, okay it isn't one but it still felt so unreal. "Aw, don't cry Jackie. I can teach you" she said and laughed. "That isn't funny!" I said with puppy eyes. "Haha, okay I promise, I won't tell it everyone. Oh wait, I already tweeted it" she said and smiled like a kid that just got her lolly back. I looked angry in the camera and then took my phone out of my pocket. I went on Twitter and searched for her name.

@ValNoRegrets: I just beat @JackAllTimeLow on COD :D dude, you're weak!

Yep, she won't tell everyone. Just the whole Twitter world. "Dude.Not.Cool!" I said and looked angry. "Aw, I'm sorry Jackie. Oh well, not really" she admitted and stuck her tongue out. "We're not finished yet" I said and clicked on the 'hang up' button. The picture of her face went away and the screen was black. She really beat me on COD.

Valentine's POV

Why did I decide to make a band with just guys? I need a woman to talk about this. I can't tell a guy 'hey dude, I may be pregnant, I should have got my period almost two weeks ago. Let's go buy a pregnancy-test' it would be just weird. I especially can't tell Ian, I mean he's my brother. He would kill me if I would be pregnant with no boyfriend or husband. I need to get a fucking test. As soon as we're in Vegas, I go to the next pharmacy and buy one. Then we're in fucking Vegas, I bet they sell those things in normal super markets or even little shops. Anyway, I just need to hide that until I know if it's positive or negative. Gosh, I wanna know the result! I mean, I'm not ready to be a Mom yet. Neither is Jack! That would be a huge catastrophe.

The whole ride to Vegas, I tried to act normal so my guys hopefully wouldn't notice anything. As soon as we arrived in Vegas, I got out of the bus and told the guys that I just wanted to walk around a bit. Clearly I went straight into the next pharmacy. I walked to the tests and took the first one and looked like it would work. I quickly paid and asked if I could use their toilet. I couldn't do that in the bus without the guys noticing. I needed to do this somewhere else. The cashier nodded and told me where it was. I went where she told me and locked the door behind me. It wasn't easy to pee on this little stick, also because I didn't had to pee right then. But it still worked. Now I had to wait 5 minutes. Great. More waiting. I left the pharmacy and walked back to the bus. It will take me at least 5 minutes to get there. So I hopefully know the result before I'm back. Vegas is really big though. I never went here before and the weather is pretty beautiful. Well it's actually pretty hot. Yeah, it's summer and we're in Vegas, that's in the deserts! Anyway, to distract me from the pregnancy test, I put my earphone in my ears and began to listen to 'Polly' by Nirvana. I really love this song. It's just amazing. Wait, the 5 minutes are over! Now the time came. I took the test out of my bag and took a deep breath. This little stick is gonna decide about my whole future life. I closed my eyes and turned the stick around. I carefully opened one eye and looked at the result. "Thank god! It's fucking negative!" I almost screamed and threw my arms in the air. "What are you doing?" suddenly asked a voice behind me. I jumped a bit and then turned around. Great, just this person has to be here?! I tried to hide the test behind my back, clearly inconspicuous. But I failed and the test fell on the ground. I quickly picked it up and put it in my pocket. "Me? Uh, n-nothing" I stammered. I think I don't have to tell you that he didn't believe me. "What are you hiding?" he asked and smiled a bit. I think I need to tell him, I mean it could have been his baby if I would have been pregnant. I took the test from my pocket and showed it him. "I thought I was pregnant, because I didn't have my period since...too long. So I decided to do a test. It's negative" I admitted and he took the test. He first looked at the test and then at me. "What? And you're telling me that, because...it would have been from our one-night stand?" he asked and sat on the bench next to him. I nodded and sat next to him. He gave me the test back and I put it in my pocket again. "I'm glad, that it's negative. I mean, I'm not ready to be a father" he admitted. "I'm glad, too. And I'm not ready, too. I mean, I have enough time some when to have a family, but not yet" I told and smiled. "Kids would be awesome, but not now. First I have to find the right one" he said and smiled. "Yeah, same here" I said and we smiled at each other. "Well, okay. I have to go back to the bus. Or the guys would be worried about me" I said and got up from the bench. Jack stood up from the bench, too and then gave me a hug. "I'll see you later" he said and smiled. I nodded and then walked the last meters back to the bus. The tent in front if it was already put up and most of the crew and Jerry and Ian were sitting on chairs and talking and listening to music. "Hey guys" I said and sat on a free chair. "Hey. Where have you been? Does 'walking around' take so long?" Jerry asked curious. "Hm, I was just...clearing something" I said and smiled. "What do you mean with that?" Ian asked confused. "Ah, doesn't matter" I said and smiled bright.

________________________________________________________

No Regrets front woman Valentine Coleman; pregnant from All Time Low guitarist Jack Barakat?!

Yep, that was on the cover of this music magazine. Are they fucking kidding me?! There was also a pic of me handing Jack the negative pregnancy test. But you couldn't see on the pic that the test was negative. Who the fuck took that pic?! I couldn't see anyone on that day. "Valentine!" I heard Ian yell from outside the bus. Uh, that didn't sound good. He just calls my full name when he's angry... The door swung open and a pretty angry Ian stood in the bus. "Is that true?!" he asked and put this magazine in front of my face. "No! It fucking isn't! It's a lie! I'm not pregnant!" I said and took the magazine from his hand. "Why are you handing him then a pregnancy test?" he asked a bit more calm. "B-Because....I THOUght I was pregnant, but I'm not. I swear! It was negative. I still have it somewhere if you don't believe me" I explained. Ian nodded and calmed down. "Thank god!" he finally said after some seconds. "I mean, it's not that I don't like Jack. It's just, you two aren't together and you're still so young, you're just 22 and...." he told and sat next to me on the couch. "Yeah, it's okay. I know what you mean, I feel the same way" I said and even could smile. He smiled and hugged me. But then something popped in my mind... "Oh fuck..." I whispered and put my hands in front of my mouth. "What?" Ian asked curious. "The fans... They'll totally believe that and now they probably think that Jack and me are expecting a baby" I told. Ian shaped his mouth to a 'oh shit' and looked on the floor. I quickly ran to my laptop and went on Twitter. Mine and our band's mentions were full of people asking me if I was really pregnant. "Yep, they believe it....well some of them....the other ones are asking if it's true" I told and closed my laptop. Just then I got a text from Jack.

J: I think we have a problem...

V: Totally!

J: What should we do?

V: Tell them the truth, I guess

J: Yeah, I think you're right

"What does he think?" asked Ian when he saw that I was texting Jack. "He wants to tell them the truth" I told and nodded while saying it. He nodded, too and stood up from the couch. "I'm outside. I don't wanna have to do anything with that" he said but more like a joke. He just wants some beer and that's outside. I laughed a bit and then opened my laptop again. I went on Twitter and wanted to tell them the truth right now.

@ValNoRegrets: I'm totally NOT pregnant! @JackAllTimeLow and me AREN'T expecting a baby!

Just when I tweeted that, I could see how my timeline filled with people telling everyone that I wasn't pregnant. Jack retweeted my tweet so more people could see it. I just hope that they are believing it. Tomorrow would be Jack's birthday, so I hope people won't ask us about that thing. They just don't have to believe all the gossip!

[Please tell me what you think!!! :D and listen to this Nirvana song, because Nirvana is perfection : ) >>>>>>>>>>> OH! AND MERRY CHRISTMAS! I know I'm a bit too late, but I hope you had some nice days and got some bandmerch ; )]