Fangirls

Hey-di-ho! I just wanted to tell you, when there's something in [ ] then it's a note from me :') 

______________________________________________

Valentine's POV

"Soooo how was tour? Did you meet some cute guys?" Molly asked. We were in my car and drove home. I just picked her up from school. "It was pretty awesome. And if you mean with 'cute guys' the guys from All Time Low, then yes I did" I said and smiled at her. I know that she's a huge fan of them. "Oh.my.god! You serious?!" she yelled. "Yeah I am. I mean we toured with them. They're pretty nice" I told. "Oh yeah! Now I remember! Holy shit, I know someone who knows All Time Low! That's like the coolest thing ever!" she fangirled. "Wait, it's getting better. Do you have any plans for Saturday?" I asked and smiled at her. "Uh, no not yet. Why?" she asked curious. "Oh well, we're just going to Jack's house and you know hang around..." I told like it's the most normal thing on earth. "ARE.YOU.FUCKING.KIDDING.ME?!" she screamed. "That's no joke. You're really gonna see Jack Barakat on Saturday! Well not just see, you'll hang around at his house" I said. "OH MY GOSH! I NEED TO FUCKING HUG YOU!" she screamed and hugged me so tight. "Molly...air...and I have to drive...!" I said barely breathing. She let me go again and had the hugest smile on her face. "What time are we going?" she asked exited. "Uh, don't know... Maybe I have to call and ask him" I said and waited for her reaction. "Wait, you have his fucking phone number?!" she squealed. "Yeah, I do" I said calmly. "You're such a lucky bitch!" she said jealously. "Ha! I know" I said and drove in the driveway in front of the apartment building. "You're still living in this poop-apartment?" she asked and looked out of the window. "Yeah I do. And don't call it "poop-apartment"! I bet you have that from your Mom, don't you?" I asked. "Oh, well she mentioned it some when..." she said and got out of the car. I took her bags from the backseat [SERENADE! DIZZY HURRICANE! sorry, I just had to :')] and walked to the door where Molly was already waiting for me. I took the keys from my bag and opened the door. We walked to the elevator and pushed the button of the 3rd floor. The doors opened and we walked to the door of my apartment. I opened the door and we walked inside. "Gosh, that's so small. It's even smaller than I remember" she said and I put her bags on the floor. "Yeah, I know... I really need to move" I thought and sat on the couch. "Hey, where am I sleeping?" she asked when she noticed that there's no guests room. "Sorry Molly, but you have to sleep on the couch..." I said and patted the space next to me. "Ah, really?" she whined and sat next to me. "You can sleep in my bed if you want, then I'll sleep here" I suggested. I just suggested this because I like her. I would actually never let someone sleep in my bed. "No, it's okay. I'll survive it. It's just for some days" she said. "Did your Mom say now how long they'll be in New York?" I asked. I hoped that they're not gonna be too long in New York. Not because I wanted Molly away, I just wanted to dye my hair. Mostly see Jack with skunk hair. "Uh, no. She said that she'll call me when they know it" she said. I nodded and looked away. "Why did you ask? Do you want me out of here?" she laughed. "No! I'm just going to the hairdresser with Jack and Alex and Jack said I should call him after you're at home again" I explained. "Oh, okay. Wait, with Jack and Alex? Are you friends with them?" she asked and was nearly fangirling again. "Uh, yeah" I said. She was fangirling again. Yeah, I mean she's 15. I was a total fangirl, too in that age. Even though I kept it a secret. Anyway, we spend the rest of the day talking and eating sweets. I told her everything that happened on tour and she told me everything that she experienced in school. I told her about our album going gold and she told me on which boy she was having a crush on. It didn't take long until we were lying in our beds, or couches. I was nearly asleep when I heard my phone vibrating next to me. I looked to the screen to see that Jack wrote me a message.

Jack: hey, ready for tomorrow? :) 

Val: the better question is are YOU ready for tomorrow? :P