Song To Say Goodbye

a few days later...

Valentine's POV

"Are you exited?" I asked and punched his chest. He moaned and turned to his side. "C'mon, it's time to get up!" I said and jumped on my knees up and down on the bed. So it shook and Jack moaned once more. I'm actually totally not a morning person but I was too exited to sleep really that night. But Jack was sleeping like a puppy. Wait, how are puppies actually sleeping? "What time is it?" Jack mumbled. "It's 5am now. You have to be at the airport in 1 1/2 hours" I answered after I looked at my phone. I also saw, that I had a text from Tim.

T: tomorrow at 18pm at the airport

I'm going on tour tomorrow. Jack today. They're having a show today in Tokyo, tomorrow in London and then one in New York. They call it the Triptacular and they're going it, because in three days is the releasing of their new album 'Don't Panic'. And me and my band are doing a European tour called the Storyteller-Tour. Yup, we named our tour after our fans. The best thing about this whole thing is: that one day after All Time Low's show in London, we're having our show there. Which means, we're going a day earlier to London so we can meet with All Time Low which means I can meet Jack. That's why I'm waking him up. But I have no idea why I'm that exited. Maybe because it's the first tour we have as a couple? But we're not touring together, so why should I be exited? I shouldn't think anymore in the morning, that's weird. "Okay, I'm going downstairs to prepare your breakfast" I said when I realized that he's not gonna get up in the next minutes and jumped off the bed. I walked down the stairs and searched in the fridge for something I could make some breakfast of. His fridge was really empty. Does he have actually ANYTHING to eat? I closed the fridge and looked around and found some bread. I took it and put it on the table, which was placed in his kitchen. His kitchen was sort of a kitchen-dining room. Then I went to the coffee machine to make some coffee for us. I head how step lightly came down the stairs. I turned my head, to see that my guess was right. It was Jack staggering down the stairs with messy hair and just wearing underwear. "Good morning Jackhammer" I said and smiled. I put two mugs under the coffee machine pushed the button. Jack wrapped his arms around my waist, put his head on my shoulder and kissed my neck. "Good morning Purpie" he added. Purpie is the nickname version of Purpletine, I guess. "Instead of just hugging me, you could help me a bit" I pointed out and looked up to him in the corner of my eyes. He sort of laughed and shook his head. I rolled my eyes, took the two coffee mugs and walked to the table, with Jack still hugging me. He released me from his graps and sat down on the chair and I did the same. I put the mug to my lips and took a few sips from my life savior aka coffee. I noticed that Jack kept staring at me. "What?" I asked when I put the mug down on the table. "You're so beautiful" he said smiling. I blushed and looked down.

Jack's POV

"You're so beautiful" I said smiling. She blushed a bit and looked down on her hands. "I can't believe it" she mumbled and looked up. "What? That you're beautiful?" I asked and took a sip from my coffee. She laughed and shook her head. "No, that's something I have to believe, because you keep telling me that all the time. No, I mean that I'm here with you in your house, just wearing underwear and your shirt and being yours" she told with a sparkle in her eyes. She loved it to be here. As answer I stood up, walked over to her and kissed her passionately on her lips. She smiled in the kiss and put her arms around my neck to pull me closer. When I pulled away, I put my forehead against hers and we both smiled. "I love it to have you here. Especially when you're wearing my shirts, because they look so sexy on you" I added and she blushed again. This girl is blushing a lot because of me. "No one ever called me sexy" she said, like she was thankful for that. "Damn girl, you're so hot and sexy" I said and pecked her lips. She couldn't stop smiling and stood up from the chair. Her arms still around my neck and her face just some inches from mine. Her eyes focusing on mine and her body pressed against mine. "You're the best thing that ever happened to me in the whole world" she said and kissed me passionately. I put my hands on her waist and slipped my tongue into her mouth which she gladly accepted. I pulled her even closer to my body, if that was possible. Her hands were buried in my hair, messing it more up than it already was. I pushed her over to the couch and we fell on it with me on top of her. Not even once breaking the kiss. My kissed went down to her jawline and her neck until I reached her collarbone. She moaned and kept messing up my hair with her hands. I pulled her shirt over her head with left us both just in our underwear. We smiled at each other and continued our work.

later...

Valentine's POV

I put a towel around myself and walked out the bathroom to the bedroom. Jack was packing his clothes and his eyes lit up when he saw me barely clothed. "Why are you actually wearing anything? Your body doesn't need clothes to look hot" he said and winked when he put some shirts in his suitcase. I stuck my tongue out and sat on the bed next to the suitcase. Today was the first time Jack and me slept together. As a couple. It felt a bit different than the times before. It felt better. It just felt right. I don't wanna say that the two times before felt wrong and bad, but sleeping with him as his girlfriend was just awesome. "Hey, can I borrow some of your clothes? I already packed everything and I don't have anything here" I asked and smirked. Jack looked around in his closet and pulled some black skinny jeans and a Jagk To The Future shirt. "But I can't borrow you underwear" he added when he gave me the clothes. "Don't look" I said when I turned around to get changed. "As if there was anything I haven't seen yet" he told and wiggled with his eyebrows. I rolled my eyes and turned my back to him. He covered his eyes like a 5 year old kid. But I don't think that he covered his eyes fully. I put the clothes on and turned around and said Jack that he is allowed to look again. His smirk on his lips told me, that didn't cover his eyes all the time. But I didn't mind. I mean, it's Jack! The best thing about wearing his clothes was, that they smelt like him. I loved wearing his clothes, though they were too big for me, because I'm way smaller than him. "When do I have to bring you to the airport?" I asked him for like the thousands time today. He rolled his eyes. "In 30 minutes" he said. I nodded and helped him to finish packing. When we were finished, Jack carried his suitcase downstairs and then in his car. Then he sat in the passanger's seat. I took my bag and walked to his car. I sat in the driver's seat and drove out the driveway to drive him to the airport. Jack turned the radio on and a Blink-182 song came up, so we both sang along and dancing to it, as much as we could while sitting in the seats. After some minutes we reached the airport and I parked his car in a parking lot. We got out and Jack carried his suitcase with one hand and with the other hand he held mine. We walked like this to the right gate, where the rest of All Time Low crew and band was already waiting. I hugged them all and wished them luck and fun for their tour. Then it was time to say goodbye to Jack. I hate that part. I'm gonna miss this boy so bad. Jack put his hands on my waist and pulled me closer to him. "I'm gonna miss you so bad" I said and smiled at him. He leaned closer and kissed my lips passionately. "You're so beautiful and we'll see us again in some days in London, so there's no reason to cry, okay?" he told and put his forehead against mine. I nodded when a tear rolled down my cheeks. I quickly stroked it away with my hand. My arms were around his neck, so I could pull him closer for another kiss. "I have to go now. I love you" he said. "I love you, too" I said back and we kissed for the last time. He released me from his grips, though I wanted that this moment never ended. He walked backwards for a moment, so we could wave each other. More tears were rolling down my cheeks, but this time I let them be. As Jack disapeared around the corner, I left the airport and walked to his car to drive to his house. He said that I could live there until I have to leave for tour. But I just parked his car in front of his house, took all my things and drove with my car back to mine and Ian's home. I didn't want to live alone when there's an alternative for living with my brother. When I opened the door to my house, I heard no little sound in the house. It was still pretty early though, so Ian would still be sleeping, I guessed. I put down my bag and my car keys on the counter in the kitchen and sat on the couch. I turned the TV on, but turned the volume down, not wanting to wake Ian up with the sounds of the TV. Since it was early in the morning, everything that was on where shows for kids. But I didn't mind, because I love kids' TV shows. After maybe an hour, I heard steps coming down the stairs. I turned around and saw Ian come down in his pj's and messy sleepy hair. He was a bit surprised when he saw me, but then walked over to the couch and sat next to me. "Good morning" I wished and smiled at him. "Good morning. Why aren't you at Jack's?" he finally asked. "Because I don't want to be there alone. It's kind of creepy" I explained. He nodded his head and crossed his legs. "Today the other guys are coming over so we can refresh the acoustic songs" Ian told when he got up from the couch and walked to the fridge, to drink some sips of milk. When he put the milk back on its place, he sat back on the couch. "Oh good, I missed them" I said. Ian didn't say anything more, but watched the TV.

_________

[I'm so sorry, this kind of sucks, I think :/ I'm really sorry about that but I managed to update today! I first thought that I don't have time for it because I was really busy today. but there was some time I could spend with writing :) there are gonna be just a few more chapters until this story ends...I'm sorry but some when I have to end it D: but if you want, I'm gonna write a sequel to this story, I already have some ideas ^^ but enjoy this and the upcoming chapters! :D and listen to Placebo's song right there because they're faboulus >>>>>>>]