I'd Do Anything

Valentine's POV

Our fans are literally freaking out about the new song. Just yesterday we finished the video for our new song and it's gonna be released in some weeks. And we told Molly about the song, we posted it on our website the next day. The best thing was, our fans really had no idea that we were writing a song. We kinda managed it to keep it a secret. Oh yeah, we're good! Anyway, song is done and video is done. Now we just have to wait until they finish the editing.

Anyway. We also announced the acoustic show we're gonna play...uh...tomorrow. We just had to refresh all the songs we're gonna play. But we also had to learn that special song we're gonna play. Yup, my plan is it to play 'I'd Do Anything' by Simple Plan. Kinda for Jack. Actually not 'kinda', it's for Jack. I hope, that he'll understand it and stay so I can tell him personally, after the show, what I'm feeling for him. Yeah, I'm kinda nervous about that whole thing. Even though like everyone who knows about this, told me that Jack loves me. But I still have doubts. It's just in my personality that I have about like everything doubts. But that's sometimes good, right? Anyway (again). Alex said that he'll get Jack somehow to the place where we're gonna play our show. And he also said, that Jack doesn't know about his show yet. That's good. Because maybe then it would be harder for Alex to bring him there, because maybe he doesn't want me to see because he doesn't know why we're actually playing this show. But it seems like everything has gone good until now. I hope tomorrow is everything going right. Oh god, I think too much about that. As more as I'm thinking about it, the more things are popping in my mind which could happen. So, I'd better stop thinking about that.

the next morning...

"Okay, do we have everything?" our guitar tech asked the other techs. They looked around and checked everything, before they nodded and began to do their work. I sat there at the edge of the stage and thought. Yeah, what else should I do on such an important day? I kept texting Alex and asking him if he has everything under control and he kept texting back 'yeah, so shut up now'. I don't mind that, because I know how he means that. I was so nervous, it wasn't normal. But I bet it's like always when I'm nervous before shows: before it I'm almost freaking out but when I'm on stage, everything's gone. Just a few minutes later, it was time for me to go backstage, because they were about to let the fans in. Everyone was already backstage and was about to warm up. Even though we were just gonna sit around and play our instruments or sing. "Hey! How ya feelin'?" Jerry asked me. I sat on the couch next to him. "Ah good, but pretty nervous" I told. "Don't worry. Everything's gonna be okay" he said and smiled at me. I hope he's right. Well, Jerry is actually always right. Okay, not always but most of the time. Sometimes it's really scary... "Okay guys, 2 more minutes" Tim said around the corner. Okay, I'm gonna do this. I mean, we're playing this Simple Plan song at the end of the whole show so I have enough time to warm up on stage. Just then I got a message from Alex:

A: everything's going good. He'll be there when you're playing the song :)

V: Okay, thank you so much

A: no problem

"It's time!" Tim yelled from another room and we walked on stage. The crowd went crazy and we sat on our seats. "Hello! How are y'all feeling?" I asked when I reached the mic. The squealing probably meant 'pretty good, wbu?'. "Yeah, that's nice. I'm doing good, too. So this show was really spontaneous and we're glad that we kinda managed it that it's sold out. So, I hope you'll enjoy it" I said and after that we began to play our show. Everything was going as planned. The more songs we played, the more comfortable I felt about everything. It seemed like everyone was feeling really good and having a good time. We played our set until we came to the part where we were going to play that cover.

Jack's POV

"Alex, what are we doing here?" I asked when he pushed me in this big hall. There was a concert playing. I knew this band. It's No Regrets. "Dude, what are we doing here?" I asked again. "Just listen, buttface" he said and pointed to the stage. It seems like it's an acoustic show. They just finished a song and the crowd was cheering. "So, the show is almost over. But we have a special last song for a special person. It's not a song from us, it's a song by another artist. But before, I wanna thank all of you for coming and I hope you enjoyed it as much as we did. So this song is called 'I'd Do Anything' and is by Simple Plan. And we play it for a person that means a lot to me and I hope this person is here today and can hear and see it. Have fun and stay healthy" Val announced and the song began to play. "Listen, in case you didn't realize: She's playing this song because of you. This song is dedicated to you" Alex whispered in my ear before the song started.