Damned if I do ya, damned if I don't

Valentine's POV

"Hey Val! So nice to see you! I've waited for you" Alex said already a bit drunk. "Well nice to see you, too Alex" I said and laughed because he could barely stand straight. The party just started and he was already drunk. Good I didn't bring Molly along. I walked to the kitchen and graped a beer from the fridge. "Valentine!" I suddenly heard some male voices yell from the living room. I turned around to see Zack and Rian run to me. "We missed you!" Zack said and hugged me. Rian just stood there smiling. "Aw, I missed you two, too" I said and poked Zack's chest. "Well, we gotta go. Cass and Sandy are waiting" Rian said and pointed with his thumb over his shoulder. Cass is Rian's girlfriend and Sandy is Zack's girlfriend. I nodded and they left me in the kitchen. I took a sip from my beer when I saw a familiar body stand next to me. "Wow...you look...amazing!" Jack said. I turned around and saw him standing there with an open mouth. "Thanks" I said and blushed a bit. "Oh, the couch's free! I need to sit down" he said and ran to the couch and quickly sat down. I laughed at sat next to him. "Soooo" he tried to start a conversation. "Soooo?" I asked and smiled. "Well...anything you wanna talk about?" he asked and nodded. "Uh, don't know...and you?" I asked and tried to hold back a laugh. "Hm...no not really" he said and took a sip of his drink. I think he's pretty wasted.

Jack's POV

"Jackie my friend! I'm in a bet mood!" Alex yelled behind me. I turned around to see wasted Alex. Well, I was pretty wasted, too. "I bet for 50 dollars that you will NOT fuck Val today" he suggested and stood in front of me. "Why Val?" I asked. "Because she's hot and you like her" he said and shrugged. "But I'm not gonna bet" I said. "You're just scared that she'll not let you in her pants" Alex laughed. "No!" I struggled. "You're such a douchebag! C'mon risk something! You can use my guests room if you want. Don't be a douchebag!" he said and put an arm around me. Children, I really regret what I said then. "Okay" I agreed and nodded. "That's my boy! Now get her" he said and pushed me in her direction. Dammit, what was I doing? I was so drunk, I didn't even realise that I was doing. She was just standing there with a beer in her hands. "Hi Jack. Still so wasted?" she asked and laughed. I just nodded and smiled. I really had no idea how I could start this whole thing. Yeah, I mean I already did this many times but it's so different doing this with Val. I mean we're friends and I actually know her. Then a pretty stupid idea popped into my mind. It's really stupid but maybe it'll work... "Hey, in Alex' guests room is a pretty cool guitar. I wanted to show it you, you wanna come?" I asked and pointed with my thumb in direction stairs. "Uh, yeah why not" she agreed and walked with me up the stairs. I said, this idea is pretty bad, but maybe it'll work. We reached the door of the guests room and I pushed it open. I turned the lights on and Val walked past me into the room. She looked around and couldn't find the guitar. Clearly, because here wasn't a guitar. "Uh, where's the guitar?" she asked confused. I just shrugged and walked near to her. Now our bodies were almost touching and she looked really confused. "Jack...?" she asked confused and looked into my eyes. Before she would say something more I just pressed my lips against her lips. I already deepened the kiss and she put her arms around me. Even though it was just because of a bet, it felt awesome.

Valentine's POV

What the fuck was going on?! I'm lying in Alex' guests room with Jack on top of me and kissing me. He just unbuttoned my jeans. Was this really happening? I was so confused. But I have to admit, that it felt so awesome doing this. I never felt like this again since I broke up with Leon.

_____________________

I woke up because of the sun shining into my face. I opened and saw that I wasn't in my room. It wasn't my bed and there was someone next to me. Well, pretty close next to me. Like his body pressed against my body. I bet you know what I mean. Anyway, I turned my head to see who was lying next to me. Oh my god! It's Jack! Did we...?! To answer this question I looked under my blanket to see that I was really naked. Jack's arm was around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I actually wanted to stay here but then Molly popped into my mind. What time was it?! I looked at the clock on the commode and saw that it already was 2pm. Molly would come home from school in an hour. Fuck! When I looked around in the room, I realised that it's Alex' guests room. I carefully took Jack's arm and placed it next to him. Then I jumped out of the bed and searched my clothes. They were spread around in the whole room. This whole thing was so weird. "What are you doing?" I heard Jack mumble still half sleeping. This was making this whole thing more complicated. "Uh...I'm leaving" I said when I pulled my underwear on. "Don't do that. Come in the bed again" he said rubbing his eyes. "I can't. I have to pick up Molly from school in an hour" I said and searched the rest of my clothes. "So why are you leaving now and not in an hour?" he asked sleepy. He managed to sit on the bed. "Because I have to buy food and take a shower and change into different clothes. It's bad enough that I have to go home in the same clothes" I said rolling my eyes. "You can take my clothes if you want. I can borrow some stuff from Alex" he said and yawned. First I had the 'are you serious' look on my face and then I put his jeans and his t-shirt on. "Thanks" I thanked and wanted to leave. Just when I reached the door, I felt his hand grab my arm. "Wait, we have to talk about this as soon as possible" he said seriously. I nodded and he let me leave. On tiptoes I walked down the stairs. Hopefully Alex was still sleeping. Successfully I reached the living room without someone noticing. "Had fun last night?" Alex asked from the kitchen. I jumped and almost dropped my things. "Jesus Christ! Alex!" I shouted and put my hand on my chest. "Gosh, not so loud! You're giving me headaches" he pleased and placed his hand on his forehead. Seems like he's got a hangover. "Hangover?" I asked and laughed a little. "Yeah. Anyway, had fun with Jack?" he asked again and smirked. "That's non of your business" I said and stuck my tongue out. He shook his head and smiled. "Well, I need to go now" I said and walked to the door. "One more thing: thanks that we...uh...could use your room..." I thanked awkwardly. "No problem" he said and laughed. I left his house before he could say anything else. Outside I took a deep breath and walked to my car. When I sat in the car and drove out of the driveway, I thought about everything again. So, Jack and I slept together. In Alex' guests room. At Alex' party. And we need to talk about that.

Jack's POV

I really wanted to tell her the truth. Even though it would probably ruin our whole friendship...or what ever it is now. "Jack? Jack?" Alex asked and waved in front of my face. "Sorry, what?" I said and blinked. "You already talked with Val?" he asked again while eating a peanutbutter sandwich. "No, I didn't. She has still her cousin living at her apartment so we didn't have time to meet yet" I explained and looked at the floor. "Do you know how long her cousin will stay?" he asked. "No, I don't. She said she'll call or text me when they know" I said and took a coke from the fridge. Our night was now like a week ago and we didn't talk since then. I'm honestly scared telling her why I did that. I know that she'll hate me and never want to talk to me again. Probably my friendship to her band mates will be ruined, too because they love Val like a sister and clearly wanna protect her from me. I can totally understand if they're gonna do that. And I'm pretty sure they will.

Valentine's POV

"Hey Val. Mom just called me, they're coming home tomorrw morning" Molly informed me with a smile. "Oh nice! It's already evening, I think you should pack some of your stuff" I said when I looked at my phone for checking the time. "Oh yes, you're right" she said and walked to the closet where her suitcase was lying. While she was packing, I texted Jack.

Valentine: Hi Jack, Molly is leaving tomorrow. When do you have time?

Jack: Can we talk tomorrow? We first can go to the hairdresser with Alex and then we can talk. I already made the appointment with my hairdresser so I'll just tell her she has to put you in, too

Valentine: Yeah, okay sure. When is the appointment?

Jack: Me and Alex are gonna pick you up at 1

Valentine: Okay, see ya then

Good, so we can talk tomorrow about...whatever he wants to talk about. I mean yeah, we slept together but he sounded serious about 'talking'. I'll see tomorrow