NR-TV

Jack's POV

"Did you hear? No Regrets are going to Warped, too" Alex said not looking up from his phone. "Yeah, I read it yesterday on Twitter somewhere" I said still focusing on the TV. "You exited to see Val again?" he asked. "Uh, why do you ask that?" I asked. He gave me the c'mon-look. "You like her" he finally said. "What? No I don't. Well, I do, but like a friend" I corrected. "Dude, I know what I see" he said. Oh well, he can think what he want.

Valentine's POV

"Guys, I have an idea!" Steve suddenly yelled. "Tell us!" I said like a warrior from a movie. "What about we make like our own channel on our website? You know, like a Vlog where we post some videos from tour, or studio, or what ever we're doing right now" he suggested. "Nice! I like that thought" I said and looked at the others. They all agreed and then we decided to make our first video right now. We weren't really doing something important right now, but we still wanted to post something on our page. Since the guys didn't want to be in the video, I had to speak. Clearly. So, Ian was filming and the other were just sitting around. "Ready?" Ian asked. I nodded and took a deep breath.

"Well, hello everybody. It's Val from No Regrets. We just came home from tour with All Time Low a couple of days ago and... well we're home now! But we're going on tour again in some months, Warped Tour. You may know it, so come and hang out with us sometime. I have actually no idea what I'm supposed to say right now...so...uh...thanks to everyone who bought our actual album 'On Fire' and who came out to some shows. OH! and Tim texted me yesterday that our album is on gold status! This whole thing is so incredible, I can't believe it. So a big thanks to all of you! Oh and we just decided to start something like a Vlog. So there are gonna be like weekly videos of what we're doing. We're gonna call that NR-TV. [NR stands for No Regrets] I just decided that, the guys don't know about that yet, but now we have to take it. Uh, we became pretty famous through that tour and we're like on every second tv channel. We have no idea how to handle that, but maybe we know it some when. Well, I better get going before I talk more useless shit. So, thanks again to everyone who bought our album and it would be awesome if you would come to some of our shows on Warped. So, maybe see y'a around and we love you so much. Bye"

Ha, I'm genius, right? Like every shit I could talk in one video. Before we put the video online, Bob created a little intro-video with one of our songs in it. Then he even designed a little logo for NR-TV and put it in the corner of the video. After he finished being a fucking creative man, he uploaded the video on our website. Clearly they first teased me for the shit I was talking in the video. "Soooo, what are we gonna do now?" I asked and turned around with the chair I was sitting on. "Uh, honestly no idea" Bob admitted. "Well, Val are you inspired right now?" Ian asked and took his guitar. "Hm, dunno. Let's try" I said. I tried to get some words in my mind that would make a cool song. But somehow it didn't work. After 20 minutes trying we gave up. "Uh, guys I'm hungry" I whined. "Well...let's go and get some food somewhere? It's already....6pm" Steve suggested. "Let's go!" I yelled and got up from my chair. The others said they're hungry, too and came with us.

About 20 minutes later we were sitting at this cool 60's restaurant in the city. Everything in there looked like in the 1960's and we're pretty much hanging around there. The waitress already knows us pretty well and even the owner of it knows us. We ordered our usual food and then talked while waiting. "What are we actually supposed to do those 2 months?" Jerry asked. "Uh, I think interviews and stuff. But I don't think much more" I answered. "Oh well, I'm going on holiday" Bob said. We all looked in his direction. "Really? You are?" Ian asked. "Yeah, I booked the flight like 3 months ago and Clara is already pretty exited about it. So I can't cancel it anymore" Bob explained. Clara is his girlfriend, they were together for like a year now and she's pretty nice. She sometimes comes to our band practices and sometimes even in the studio. "Oh alright. How long are ya going?" I asked. "Uh, two weeks" he answered. "So, we may have to do some interviews without you then..." Ian thought. We all nodded in agreement. "So, here ya go" Suzy, the waitress we know since we started our band, said and brought us our food and drinks. Damn, I was so hungry. A good sign! Yeah, I bet you remember why... Anyway, I actually feel much better. My doubts are going away more and more and I feel now pretty comfortable with who I am. "Oh my god! You are No Regrets!" I suddenly heard some girls squeal behind us. We turned around to see 3 girls with No Regrets shirts on. They seem to be fans of our band. "Can we please get some pics and autographs?" one of the other girls asked and seemed like she was going to scream any moment. "Uh, yeah sure" I said and took the pen and the CD from one of the girls. We first signed everything and then took some photos. After we did that, we also gave them some hugs and then they left. "Wow, you guys are pretty famous now" Suzy noticed. "Well, I guess" I said. It was something new for us to do something like that. Before the tour with ATL we barely had someone who knew us. After all we had like one fan that ever talked to us on the streets. "Well anyway, you want some cake or ice cream or so?" Suzy asked and took her notepad. "Oh, I want some Ben & Jerry's!" I squealed. "Okay, which sort?" she asked. "Cookie Dough of course!" I said. "Oh yeah, why did I even ask? What about you guys?" she asked to others. They mostly ordered some chocolate cake or ice cream like me. While waiting some more fans came and took some photos and got some autographs. It was really weird being recognized by so many people. But we could still eat our ice creams and cakes in peace. After we were finished, we payed the bill and then went at home. It was pretty late already and I was pretty tired.

Arrived at home, I wasn't already going to bed. I was awake now from the drive home. So I decided to watch some stupid show on the TV. First I changed into my pyjama, lay on the couch and took the blanket over me. There wasn't really an interessting show on the TV, so I ended up watching a documentary about internet-mobbing. Okay, after some minutes watching it, it was pretty interessting though. But I didn't watch it long, because I was fast asleep.

Again I got waken up by my phone ringing. This time it was my aunt Julia. She's pretty awesome though. She's like Ian, she always supported me and wasn't really okay with that what my parents taught me. "Hi Valentine. I know I maybe woke you up, I still remember how long you used to sleep when you were a teenager. Anyway I wanted to ask you if Molly can stay at your's for some days? Richard and me are going to New York for some days, you know doing stuff for work and then we don't have time to look after her. Could you please do that?" she asked. For my taste she talked way too much this early in the morning. Okay it was noon again, but it's morning for me. Molly is her daughter, she's now 15 years old. So she's my cousin. Richard is Julia's husband. He's pretty okay. "Uh, yeah sure. I think I can make that. But she has to sleep at the couch, I don't have a room left" I said and yawned. "You didn't move out of that small apartment yet? I thought you did that already, I mean I see your band on every TV channel" she wondered. "Uh yeah, we are...I guess. But we came home like a week ago and I didn't really have time yet to search another apartment or house" I explained. "Oh, well do that as soon as you have time" she said. "I will. When is Molly coming over?" I asked. "You can pick her up at 2" she answered. "Oh well, I think that's enough time to clean my apartment" I thought. "It doesn't take you long to clean that little poop-apartment, believe me" she joked. "Oh so funny" I said sarcastically. "Anyway, so see you at 2. Bye" she said. "Bye" I said and hung up. Honestly I didn't want to look after Molly right now, even though I love her. But I already agreed, so now I have to. It's gonna be okay though. I yawned again and then finally got up from my bed. Getting ready to have Molly for some days at my poop-apartment. Like I already said to Julia, Molly has to sleep on the couch in the living room, because I don't have another room. So I put some pillows and a blanket on the couch. Then I took a quick shower and ate some cereals. While eating breakfast my phone was ringing again. The screen showed me that 'Jackhammer, baby!' was calling me. "You changed your name to 'Jackhammer, baby!' on my phone?" I said when I picked up the phone. "Of course I did! I mean you had me saved as 'Jack'... That's just too normal...!" Jack explained. I laughed and continued eating my cereals. "So what's up?" I asked with a mouth full of cereals. "I just wanted to ask you when you have time for the hairdresser. You know, dying hair and stuff..." he asked. "Well, I have my cousin at my apartment for some days, but I guess I'll have time after that" I said. "And when will that beeee?" he asked like a little kid who is waiting for going to a theme park. "I don't know... My aunt and her husband are in New York for some days. She said that she doesn't know yet how long that will be" I explained. I heard how he was breathing annoyed. "Okaaaaay. Call me when you know it" he said. "Yeah, I will" I said and smiled. "Okay, see ya later... Oh! Come sometime over to mine with your cousin!" he suggested. "She's 15, you'll scare her!" I joked. I heard him laugh. "No! Most of our fans are in that age and I mean they're asking me to finger them when they see me... So SHE will scare me" he joked. I burst out laughing, because I could never imagine Molly saying something like that. "Jack...! She'll never do that" I said still laughing. "We'll see when you two are coming over..." he thought. "Okay, we'll come over on Saturday" I said and got up from the table. "Awesome, I'll be here" he said. I took the bowl and the spoon and put them into the dishwasher and then put the cereals and the milk to their right place. "Good. So see ya on Saturday" I said and smiled. "Yeah. See ya on Saturday" he said and then hung up. So, Molly and me are going to Jack's on Saturday. Hopefully Molly didn't have anything planed...