What's going on?

Valentine's POV

"Thank you so much Hartford! You were amazing!" I yelled in the mic and bowed. I threw my water in the crowd and waved. Ian and Steve threw their pics in the crowd and Bob did the same with his drum sticks. We waved the last time and then walked backstage. First I took a bottle of water and drank the whole thing. "Hey guys, awesome show. Interview in 30 minutes at your bus" Tim our manager said. I rolled my eyes and took another water bottle. At the moment the interviewers ask the same things: "are you pregnant?" - "What's the thing between you and Jack?" and so on. It was really annoying. I couldn't stand those questions anymore. "What's wrong?" Ian asked when he saw my annoyed face. "I just don't like interviews right now" I explained and took a sip of the water. "Oh, I know why" he said and put his hand on my shoulder. "Hey guys, you coming?" asked Steve and pointed to the exit of the backstage area. Ian and me nodded and walked with the others slowly to our bus. When our bus was in our sight, we saw that they already put up the cameras and stuff. So they were ready and I actually wanted to run away and not answer this questions. But I can't. So I need to grow a pair and get through this shit.

"Hi everybody and welcome to our new episode! Today I'm here to interview this awesome band called No Regrets! Hello guys" the female interviewer said. "Hello" some of us said and waved to the camera. "So, this is the first time that you're on Warped Tour. How do you enjoy it so far?" she asked us. "It's really awesome so far. We're really enjoying it and it's awesome to hang around with the other bands. Some of them were a huge inspiration to us and now we just can hang out with them. That's really awesome" Steve answered for us all. "Sounds good. You actually got so famous through tour with All Time Low. How come that this tour made you so famous?" she asked the next question. "Well, they have some really awesome fans. They're really loyal and then the guys from All Time Low told them to check our music out and they did. They kinda spread the world about this and we gained more and more fans. It's actually all just because of their fans. And now most of them are our fans, too" Bob explained. "Speaking of All Time Low. There are a lot rumors going around. Some of them are saying that you, Val, and Jack are expecting a baby. Others say that you and him are together. What's going on, Val?" she asked. Here we go. But instead of being angry, I chose being funny. "Actually, y'all got that so wrong. It wasn't my pregnancy test. It was Ian's. Jack got him pregnant and he was afraid of admitting it, so we said that I should say it to Jack. And that's how the rumors about us were created" I said so serious that you almost could believe it. "Yeah, it was just one night and Jack just seduced me and I drank so much that night. And then it happened. And he's so sorry that he cheated on Alex" Ian approved. That's it. I couldn't help it anymore. I burst out laughing so loud and the guys joined me. We just couldn't do this serious. The interviewer looked disgusted at us, but I don't give a fuck. "Well, okay. Let's continue then" she said a bit confused.  Most of the questions answered my guys, I just answered like 2 or 3 more questions. I didn't want to answer more. After the interview those guys finally left and I could chill on the chair and listen to some music. "Hey Val, wanna come watch Pierce The Veil's show with me?" Bob asked me. "Yeah sure, why not" I said and stood up from the chair. The others didn't want to come, they wanted to stay at the bus and play some video games, I guess. I walked with Bob to the stage where PTV are playing in about 10 minutes. We went backstage to wish them good luck and everything. Then we went to the side of the stage but looked that the crowd couldn't really see us. When the show started, were Bob and me really enjoying it and singing along to their songs. After the show we went to grab some food. We both bought us hotdogs and then sat on a bench and ate. "So, what's that thing between you and Jack? I mean, I don't ask this like an interviewer. I just wanna know because you're like my little sister" Bob asked. I knew that he would ask that somewhen. We're really close, he was actually the one who introduced me and Ian to Steve and Jerry. Bob was like my first real friend, besides Ian. But Ian is my brother so that doesn't really count. "Well, I just know my side of the story. More and more I realise that I feel a bit more for Jack than just friendship. But I don't know how he feels and I don't wanna destroy our friendship. I mean, we already got into a fight because of that bet thing. And I don't know if it would work with us. We're actually really different but also the same, you know? And I'm 22 and he's 24 now. Does that make a big difference? I don't know" I explained. He sat there and listened the whole time. He thought for some moments before he answered. "Okay. Um, I don't know if he feels the same but from what I see I would say yes. He always looks at you and smiles when he sees you. You two are always so lucky around each other. And I mean you slept twice together! That must be an evidence!" he told and smiled. "One time was just because of that bet with Alex!" I pointed out and laughed. "Oh yeah. But the second time was on his birthday and there wasn't any bet" he said and smirked. "I just remembered one thing. Earlier at his party, he said that he just wants one girl to sleep with and that one would be a special one" I remembered and smiled at the thought of our second night. "You see! You're something special to him!" he said. "But why didn't he then say that? After that night we just spoke one time about it and that was that we keep it a secret. He never said anything about this thing, so I didn't, too" I told and looked on the floor. Some people walked past us but they weren't fans. We were at an area where just bands and crew are allowed to go. So we weren't disturbed by fans. "Maybe you should talk with him about that to clear it" he suggested. "Isn't it too late for that? I mean, it was almost a month ago" I noticed. "It's never too late for something like this. Me and my girlfriend Brandy didn't talk after our first kiss for 4 weeks. But then we did and now we're almost engaged!" he told and smiled at the thought of his girlfriend. "Wait, almost?" I asked and looked at him with big eyes. "Yeah, I planned to ask her to marry me as soon as we are at home from tour" he admitted and smiled. I opened my mouth and gave him a bone cracking hug. "Oh my god! That's amazing! I'm so happy! And don't worry, she'll definitely say yes! If not, she's mental, duh!" I said and smirked. I pulled away and smiled bright. "But don't tell anyone! I just want them to know when it's official" he said. "My mouth is closed" I said and smiled. Oh my god. Bob is gonna marry his girlfriend and Ian has "almost" a girlfriend. So the only singles in my band are now me, Steve and Jerry. Jerry is the kind of guy who will find his wife in like 20 or 30 years because right now, he doesn't want a serious relationship. So that actually just leaves me and Steve. And I'm the one who is in love with someone but doesn't have the balls to speak with that person about it. Yay for me!