Bright purple

Valentine's POV

"I'm gonna miss you so much!" Molly said while hugging me. "I'm gonna miss you, too" I mumbled in her hair. We pulled away and I hugged aunt Julia and uncle Richard, too. They thanked me for looking after Molly and then we said our goodbyes. They waved me while driving away. When they were gone, I turned around and walked in the building of my apartment. In an hour Jack and Alex would pick me up for the hairdresser. I took the elevator and walked out on my floor. I took the keys from my pocket and opened the door. My apartment wasn't really clean so I decided to clean it in this hour. I took a Linkin Park CD from my CD collection and put it in my CD-player. The first song from their newest album 'Living Things' sounded through my apartment and I started to clean the bathroom.

I sat on the stairs outside the building of my apartment and waited for Jack and Alex. I heard the familiar car driving around the corner and parking in front of me. I got up from the stairs and walked to the car. I opened the backseat door and sat down. "Hi guys" I said a bit awkward because I didn't know how to talk to Jack and if Alex knew it. "Hi" the both said at the same time. Fall Out Boy was blasting from the radio. The drive was quiet and a bit awkward sometimes. We parked in front of a hairdresser I was never been before. We walked inside and were greeted by a tall and blond woman. She was really pretty and an awesome body. Her hair was long and in a ponytail. "Hey guys! I bet you're Valentine, I'm Tally" she introduced herself and we shook hands. "Hi" I simply said and smiled. She pointed at the different chairs and I sat in between Jack and Alex. We all said what we wanted and she began her work. I didn't say a word to Jack the entire time. Actually we three just sat there and watched what Tally was doing. After two hour she was drying my hair. I got side swept bangs and bright purple hair. Alex got a pink fringe and Jack got one side of his hair blond and the other black. When she was finished we thanked her and paid her. Before we left, we took a pic of us three and Jack put it on Twitter.

@JackAllTimeLow: Skunky, Pinky-Boy and Purpletine! @AlexAllTimeLow @ValNoRegrets

"Alex is driving us to my house, then we can talk" Jack informed me when we sat in the car again. I nodded and looked out the window. After some minutes we pulled in the driveway of Jack's house. Jack and me got out of the car and said goodbye to Alex. Then we walked in Jack's house and sat on the couch in the living room. We awkwardly sat there and didn't really know what to say. "Sooo...Uh, I need to talk to you about...this night" Jack began and seemed a bit nervous. I nodded. "On that party I was really, really wasted. I don't really remembered what I was doing or saying. I just remember one thing. I totally regret what I was doing there..." he began. Wait, was he talking about our night? Why is he regretting? I don't regret it at all...! "Alex had this stupid uh idea. He was really wasted, too. He bet for 50 dollars...that...that I'll sleep with you that night" he told and looked ashamed. "What?! So I was a stupid bet?!" I yelled and stood up. Why was he doing this to me? I thought he did it because...he liked me. But it seems like I'm nothing for him. "Listen, I'm really, really sorry. I feel so horrible about that" he admitted and stood up, too. "No! I'm just a stupid bet for you?!" I yelled with tears in my eyes. "Valentine, I'm so sorry. I didn't just do it because of the bet. I realized in that night that...that I like you" he said and looked at the floor. "No! Don't tell me that! You're just a stupid and reckless asshole!" I yelled and run out the door. "Valentine! Please wait!" I heard him yell behind me. I didn't turn around or look at him, I was just running in a random direction.

I ended up in a park, crying on a bench. It was now really late and it was already dark. I wiped my tears away and pulled my phone out of my pocket. I dialed Ian's number and waited until he picked up. "Hi Ian, can you pick me up? I'm in the park" I asked before he said something. "Are you crying? What happened?" he asked worried. "I'll tell you when you're here" I said and hung up. At least someone cares about me. For Jack and Alex I'm just someone you can bet and sleep with. Why did Jack do this to me? And after all that he told me that he likes me. I can't believe him or trust him. I hate him for that what he did to me. I hate myself for not realizing why he slept with me. The tears were again streaming down my cheeks. "C'mon sugar" I heard Ian say next to me. I didn't notice that he was next to me, I think I was sobbing too loud. He took my hand and helped me to stand up. We walked to his car and I sat on the seat. While he drove me to his house, I was still crying and he just sat quiet there. When we pulled in his driveway he helped me to back out of the car and walked in his house. I sat on his couch and he sat next to me. I slowly calmed down. "You wanna talk about it?" he asked. I nodded and swiped my tears away. I told him about everything that happened. From our night to the things he told me today. "That asshole" said Ian when I was finished. "I'm gonna kill him. No one is allowed to do this to my sister!" he said angry. He balled his hands to a fist. "It's okay. Can I stay here?" I asked. "Yeah sure. You can stay as long as you want" he said and hugged me. "I'm really sorry" he said and hugged me once more before I said goodnight walked up the stairs. Right next to Ian's room was his guests room. I walked inside and walked straight in the bathroom. I took a shower and looked at myself in the mirror. I was still so skinny and my scars didn't look really attractive. When I looked at my scars, I remembered the time when I was self harming. And I remembered how good it felt. But I didn't want to begin it again, I was clean for such a long time now and I didn't want to throw that away. It was really hard to stop that. I changed into some clothes from Ian and then went to bed.