Is This The End?

Valentine's POV

"Hey Val, I've missed you" Jerry said while he was hugging me. We were currently at the airport with the rest of the band and crew, ready to head over to London and Europe for our tour. Jerry was the last one who was missing, and after he greeted everyone, we walked to the take off. When we passed everything, we were ready to get in the airplane. I took a seat in the middle of Ian and Bob. At exactly 10am, the flight began.

After some hours, we landed safely in London. A van drove us to our hotel where we would spend our next days. I was already exited to see Jack again, even though I just saw him yesterday and we phoned today in the morning. He told me how his show in Tokyo was fucking rad and that he's really bumped for the show in London. I am, too. We never played in London before and we planned to play 'Dear Molly' which I'm like really exited about. Alex said, that they talked with their tourmanager Matt, so they could stay until tomorrow so Alex can sing the song with us. You see, everything is planned.

I put my suitcase on the hotel bed, which was actually really huge, when you compare it to the beds I've slept when we weren't that famous yet. I sat next to the suitcase and smiled. No idea why I smiled, but I did. Maybe it was because I was really exited for the show tomorrow and All Time Low's show today. Maybe it was because I was gonna see Jack again today. Their flight is landing in some hours and they're gonna be at the same hotel as my band. I have no idea how they came to this idea of the Triptacular. I mean three shows in different countries in three days. How insane do you have to be to do something like that?! I don't think that I could ever do that, I mean, that's totally mental! I could die because I would never get enough sleep. And I'm a person that really needs her sleep. I hope my band never comes to this idea..! Good thing, that we don't have planned anything like a new album soon, so it's gonna take some time until something like that could come. Well, we do have a new single but we're not doing something like that, though. "Hello my love!" a voice suddenly yelled when the door opened. It was Jack standing in the door frame, his arms spread out and his suitcase next to him. I jumped up from the bed and ran towards him to hug him. "Jack! What are you doing here? I thought you would come in some hours" I asked confused and surprised, though exited. "We could catch an earlier flight" he explained and kissed my lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled his body closer. Damn, I missed this dude.  

Jack and me lay together on the bed for like the last hour. We didn't do anything, we just lay there, cuddling and playing with our fingers. Don't think dirty! I bet it's already too late, isn't it? Anyway, after this hour Jack had to go to the soundcheck so he had to leave. He pecked my lips before he left the hotel room. I realized, that it was already 4pm when I checked my phone. So I decided to take a shower. After the shower, I went over to Ian's room, because I wanted to pick up some food with him before All Time Low's show. So we walked together through London (with beanies, trying to hide our faces) and searched for food. We finally found a good burger bar which was really small and didn't really have any guests in there. Perfect place for two musicians who don't wanna get recognized from fans! So we walked inside, sat on a table and ordered our food. "So, are you exited for tomorrow? First time playing 'Dear Molly' live!" Ian asked me. I looked out the window and thought about Molly. "Yeah, a bit actually" I admitted. "You don't have to worry about it. It'll all go good, trust me" Ian calmed me down. I really trusted him, becausd I knew that he was right. You can always trust Ian when it comes to such things. It's awesome having such a good brother. I mean, I could've ended up with a total asshole as brother, but Ian and me are best friends. Just then our food came. Burgers of course. I mean, what else do you expect? We were in a burger bar..! But those burgers were like really good! I wondered why this restaurant wasn't full yet because those have to be like the most delicious burgers EVER! Ian seemed to like the burgers, too because we were bith eating them in silence. It was a 'this burger is too good to waist any minute talking'-silence. That's a good silence, though. After our dinner, we walked back to the hotel, still trying to hide our faces. But this time we weren't successful anymore, because a couple of fans recognized us. So we took pictures with then, gave them autographs and listened to their stories they were telling us. Some of them had some letters which they gave to us. We promised them that we were going to read them in the hotel and I was really planning to read them. After this stop at our fans, we finally reached the hotel and went inside. On the way upstairs, we met Jerry and Steve leaving to already search a bar. It was just 7.30 and they were already going to a bar? Just when I wanted to ask them that, Ian said that he was going with them. I rolled my eyes and didn't say my opinion to that, for the better. So, I walked to my room and sat on my bed. Then I decided that it maybe was time to get prepared for All Time Low's show. I wanted to watch their show today, because I haven't seen them since Warped Tour. Okay, that's not so long ago, but I just wanted to see them, okay?! I walked to my suitcase and picked my All Time Low shirt, my denim jacket, black skinny jeans and my black Vans. When I changed, I checked myself in the mirror in the bathroom. I didn't look that bad, so I left my room and then the hotel and walked to the hall where they were playing their show. Good it wasn't that far away from the hotel, so I didn't have to walk too long. When I finally reached the hall, I showed the security my backstage pass and they let me enter it. It wasn't that big, so I could find the dressing room really quick. "Helloooooo Val!" Alex greeted me when I opened the door. He hugged me, just like Zack and Rian. Then Jack kissed my lips and put an arm around my waist. "Awesome you could come" he whispered in my ear. "Well, I don't wanna miss this show of your crazy Triptacular" I said and smiled up at him. "How was Tokyo actually?" I added. We sat down on a couch and he began to tell me everything about Tokyo. Alex kept interrupting him with silly things and Jack has to laugh at every each of them. He though tried to tell me some stories about Tokyo but couldn't really focus on it because of Alex. Those dudes really had too much energy. "Go and play with him" I told Jack and pointed with my thumb to Alex. Jack kissed my cheek and thanked me, before he was dancing and singing with Alex. They were little children who were stuck in the body of a 24 year old man. They kept doing this until Flyzik came inside. "Guys - oh hi Val- 5 more minutes" he informed and closed the door behind him. Now everyone got those earphones and warmed up. The warming up was actually continuing dancing and singing. Welcome to All Time Low's backstage warm-up! Come and join us.