I wanna be with you and no one else

Jack's POV

"There's totally something going on" I heard Ian say from inside the bus. I stood outside the bus and listened to the conversation between Val and Ian. But not like stalking! I just came here to ask them if they wanna come over to the party at Pierce The Veil's bus but then I heard them talk inside and well...began to listen to them. "There's definitely nothing going on" I heard Val say. I heard a dull sound, it sounded like someone sat on a couch. "Face the signs: you always laugh when you're around him, you have the best times with him, you slept TWICE with him, and you're always around him. First it was just friendship but now it's already more than just normal friendship" Ian explained. A moment of silence. "I don't know" Val said. "Maybe you need some time to realise it, but I tell you, someday you'll see that I was right" he said. Before they could continue their conversation I opened the door and went inside. "Hey guys, down for some party at Pierce The Veil's bus?" I asked and tried to look normal. Not like I just heard their whole conversation. "Yeah sure, why not" Val agreed and stood up from the couch she was sitting on. Ian looked at her like 'I told ya!'. [look at the video on the right! that's how he looked at her xD] "Where are the others?" I asked when I noticed that those two were the only ones in the bus. "Bob's girlfriend is in town. Jerry met a girl and is now going to a dinner with her. Steve is....where's Steve?" Val told and asked. "Steve is...Steve is...? He's...in town...somewhere...I think we should leave him a letter where we are" Ian said and took a piece of paper and a pen. He wrote down where he and Val are going and that he or the others could come if they want. "You really don't know where Steve is?" I asked and kinda laughed. "It's embarrassing but true" Val said and pointed with her finger at me. I laughed and Ian put the little letter on the table. "Okay, let's go" he said and walked out the bus. Val and me walked out, too and then we three walked together to PTV's bus. The party was already going and many people were inside and outside the bus dancing. We went inside and got us something to drink. Just after that we got greeted by the band who were all already pretty drunk. And I think the party just started. Who's the party-boy now, heeeeee? When we finished talking to them we sat on a couch. Ian already took his phone out and began to text Elisa. Val told me about this girl and she's really exited about it. "Oh!" Ian suddenly said joyfully. "What?" Val and me said in unison. "Elisa is here in Toronto!" he said and smiled bright. "Oh really? Go and meet her!" Val suggested and winked. "I don't know...it's pretty late though" he said and looked at the clock on his phone. "Psh, that doesn't matter. You can still go and have dinner with her" she said and still smiled. Ian thought for some moments and then nodded. "Okay, I'll ask her out" he said and sent a message to her. "Yes! Good!" Val yelled and smiled. Ian got a quick answer in which stood that Elisa agreed. "We'll meet at this restaurant in about 30 minutes" he said and stood up from the couch. "Yay! Have fun!" Val wished and hugged him. I gave him a man-hug and then he left. That left me and Val. Oh, and the other people in the bus. I knew some of them but Val didn't really know them. Val doesn't have many friends, but the one she has are really close to her. As longer as we stayed in the bus, as more people came here. Until the bus was so full than you barely could move. I was still sitting on this couch with Val. Next to her was a couple making out like hell. I saw in Val's eyes that it really annoyed her. "Can we go outside?" she asked when the couple came closer to her. I smiled and nodded. We got up from the couch and made our way through all the people until we were outside. "Oh god! Fresh air!" she said and took a deep breath. No one was here, so we sat on the chairs which were in front of the bus. "That is what I prefer" she said suddenly. "What?" I asked because I had no idea what she was talking about. "Sitting here with beer and a good friend. That's way better than such a huge party" she explained and smiled. "I prefer having one person in my bed" I joked. She rolled her eyes and threw a little stone at me. "You're such a pervert" she said and shook her head. "But you're a good pervert" she said and smirked. "How can a pervert be good?" I asked. She looked upwards and thought for a moment. "I don't know. You just are a pervert, but a one who's good, always there for me and keeps me smiling" she explained. Even though it was dark I could see how her cheeks blushed a bit. "You know that I'm always here for you. You became one of my closest friends and I never wanna lose you" I admitted and she blushed more. Before she could say anything was the bus door suddenly open and a couple was almost falling out while making out. They pulled away and saw me and Val sitting there. "Oh, here are people" said the girl and giggled. The boy put his hand behind the girl's head and pulled her lips onto his lips. While making out, they walked behind the bus. And I bet you know what they're planing to do there...! "Uh, can we go somewhere else?" Val asked when we heard a zip. She stood up from the chair and frowned. "Why? Free porn!" I said joyfully and she punched my arm. "C'mon Jackhammer!" she said and dragged me on my arm along. "Where are we going?" I asked when she dragged me in a random direction. "I don't know, just somewhere else. Any suggestions?" she asked and let my arm go. No, don't let go! "Hm, what about our bus? We could watch some movies" I suggested. "Nice idea" she said but suddenly stopped walking. "What? Is something wrong?" I asked. She turned around and looked in my eyes. "I think I forgot my phone at the party" she said and hit her head on my chest. I rolled my eyes and scratched my forehead. "Wait here, I'll get it quickly" I said and run to PTV's bus.