Collaboration

Valentine's POV

"Soooo, show me what you guys have got!" I said while turning in circles on my chair. "I've got something" Ian said and took his guitar. He began to play a really awesome melody which could be used with my lyrics. "That's awesome" I complimented while still listening to it. "Could we use that?" Ian asked when he was finished with his playing. I nodded and took the paper with the lyrics on from my bag and handed it to Ian. He took it and began to read. "That's awesome. I think we can fit it with my melody" he said. "Some of the parts here don't really sound like you...?" he noticed. "Oh yeah, Alex helped me. I met him and Jack at Starbucks when I was writing and he helped me" I explained. "Oh okay" he said and handed the paper back to me. "We could ask him if he wants to sing a part. I mean he wrote it and Molly is a big fan of him and the rest of the band" Ian suggested. "Yeah, not a bad idea" I said in thoughts. "But didn't we plan to make this song rather hard? I mean with a lot of screaming and guitars...I don't really think that this really would be his style..." I thought. I mean, I don't really know Alex' kind of music. If he just listens to stuff which sounds like his own music (I mean with that music that doesn't have screaming in it and so) then it really wouldn't be his style. But I think we could still ask him though. "But I think we could still ask him though" Ian told and shrugged. "Dude, you just literally read my mind" I told and wided my eyes. Well, that was weird.

"Wait wait, keep that part" I said and pointed to Ian's guitar. We were just in the middle of finishing this song and already asked Alex if he would sing a part in the song. He agreed. We were going to look at everything when we're at the studio. The studio is booked for the next weeks, so we have enough time to make this song perfect. We're almost finished with it though. It's going pretty well. But we didn't tell Molly that we're going to release a song about her. It's a surprise. She's now at home again but didn't to go to school yet. The doctors said that she has to stay some weeks at home until everything is healed. They don't want to risk something. Me and Ian are visiting her as much as possible and she's doing better and better. "Oh, I've got something" Bob suddenly said and sat on his drums. He played a rhythm which really suit what we had until now. "Yes, yes! That's good!" I said and nodded my head in the beat of the drums. It's really going pretty well. I think in one or two weeks, we have this song recorded.

Jack's POV

I haven't seen her in such a long time. And I even haven't hear of her. I just heard that they're recording a new song and Alex will sing some lines in it. But I haven't talked to her or texted with her. I think she's pretty busy with everything. I wish I could help her with the Molly thing, but I don't want to meddle in that thing. Because it's actually her and her family's thing and not mine. But if she ever needs anybody, I'm always there for her. "Jack?" my sister May asked me. "Yes?" I said and turned my head to look at her. She's at mine and trying to teach me how to cook. Well, I totally can't cook. I don't even know how to turn on the stove! "What are you thinking about?" she wondered and tasted the tomato sauce. "Nah, about nothing" I tired to lie. The bad thing about having a sister who really knows you is, that she really knows you. "I know that you're lying. Tell me" she said and punched me with her elbow. "I was just thinking about Val. I haven't seen or talked to her in such a long time" I told and looked down to the pot full of uncooked spaghetti. "Do you miss her?" she asked. She meant it more like a 'I know you like her'-missing. "I wouldn't say 'miss her' but quite missing" I admitted. "You like her!" she squealed and hit her fist next to the stove. "No! Well...I think....I don't know" I thought. May couldn't help it anymore and squealed and gave me  a bone crashing hug. "I know that face! You like her! You like her!" she continued squealing. "Okay okay! I like her! Are you happy now?!" I asked a bit annoyed. "YES! YOU ADMITTED IT!" she screamed and jumped around. My sister is totally crazy. I shook my head but still had to smile. "Sooo when do you wanna say it to her? Did you ask her out?" she asked curious. "Well, we're going together to Colussey's wedding" I told. "That's great! There you have time to talk! I mean, you told me that you actually kinda wanted to talk when you watched those movies together. But then you got interrupted..." she said. Yeah, she's right. Well, we didn't directly wanted to talk about that what I want to talk about at this wedding, but it has something to do with it. But what did she actually want to say then? I mean, I thought we sorted everything but it seems like she has something more to say. But what? "Jack? Hellooooo?" May asked and waved with her hand in front of my face. "Yes, sorry" I said and shook my head quickly. "The food is finished" she said. I looked around and saw that she already put everything on the table. Was I really that long in thoughts? Anyway, I walked to the table and sat down on the chair. This food looks really good.