Chapter 42 - "It's getting closer..."

4th of September, 1996 - 11:00
—————

Sitting in the meeting room with nineteen chairs surrounding me, the dark lord was sitting calmly beside me, I was staring aimlessly at my left hand. Turning, I faced the dark lord as I felt a hand come and sit on my left thigh. Smiling at him, I went back to looking at the ring that was sitting proudly on my left hand; the Slytherin consort ring. I have had it for a while but it was so intricate that it was hard to keep your eyes off it.

~Flashback~
I bursted into the dark lord study, because I found that all my stuff had been moved from my bedroom.

Harry - "Tom! Where is all my stuff? It isn't in my room."
Tom - "In our bedroom."
Harry - "No it's n... wait! Did you say OUR bedroom?!"

Tom lifted himself of his chair and walked over to me, he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. I could feel my face heat up and I, right there and then wanted to hide.

Tom - "Yes I said, 'our' bedroom."
Harry - "Oo.. Okay."

Tom grabbed my hand and led me out of his study, we walked down to the east wing of the manor past where my old room was. We kept walking until we came to a door, were Tom hissed out a word in parceltoungue. The door opened and he led me into his.. our room.
Just then a wave of tiredness hit me and the last thing I remember was being pulled into Tom's arms.

The next day I woke up in bed, I looked down to find that I was in a pair of boxers and a
t-shirt. I felt a blush creep onto my face as I realised that I didn't change yesterday, 'Damnit' I thought. I looked over at Tom and seen him still asleep; he looked so peaceful, his face was lacking the stress lines that he had when he was awake. Shaking myself out of though I went to get out of bed only to notice a heavy weight on my finger. Looking down I felt myself go into shock.

Tom - "Would you do the honour of being my consort?"

~Flashback ends~

I snapped out of my thoughts as I heard the meeting door close, and footsteps making their way over to the opposite side of the table.

Snape - "Dumbledore took the bait."
Tom - "It's getting closer..."

~410