Chapter 20 - Rabastian

23rd of March

————

I had been discharged from the hospital wing a week now. Rabastian was still not showing any sign of being better, Rodolphus was a bit better; he had came out of his mind a bit. The healer had said that them being out of a prison they were trapped in for fourteen years the sudden warmth for them wasn't good. I understood this but still came and sat beside Rabastian at any chance I got. The dark lord still hasn't sent me on any missions, he did however make a point of talking to me as often as possible. Barty who I had met recently was also a really good person came and sat beside me.

Barty - "So how did you become so close the Rab?"

Harry - "I actually don't really know I was tossed into the same cell they were in and Rab just started talking to me."

Barty - "Funny, that's what happened to us. I sat down at the Slytherin house table and he just started talking to me. We became really close."

Harry - "Rodo always said that you two were close and that I must have reminded him of you."

Barty - "How did you end up in Azkaban anyway?"

Harry - "I...I used magic on my cousins muggle aunt and then threatened my uncle and my aunt with magic. I then was caught by aurors and put in Azkaban.

Barty - "Wow that's a bit much isn't it?"

Harry - "Just a bit, but then again if it hadn't have happened I would have been fighting against you."

Barty - "I suppose..."

Feeling that this conversation wasn't going to continue anymore I quickly gathered myself and walked out towards my room. Although that didn't last long before I was summoned...

~294