Chapter 15: Protect

Justin's POV:

"No, it's a girl," Melissa repeats for the ten thousandth time.

"Fuck outta here, it's a boy," I say, still defending my belief.

"Fine. If it's a girl, you owe me twenty bucks," she offers.

I scoff and hold my hand out.

"You've got yourself a deal princess."

She takes my hand and shakes it.

We hear the door open and turn our attention to the doctor, smiling at her.

"Wow. Four and a half months already. How you feeling Melissa?"

"Ughh. Tired, craving all the time, peeing fifty times a day, but excited to see my little angel," she tells her with a smile.

She turns her attention to me.

"And Justin? You excited to be a dad?"

"Of course. Can't wait to hold my beautiful baby."

Melissa clears her throat, her eyes piercing into mine.

I grab her hand, intertwining our fingers.

"I mean our baby," I correct.

She giggles at us, closing the door behind her.

"Good. You guys ready?," she asks.

"Hell yes," I answer.

She gets everything hooked up and begins the ultrasound.

"It's a boy, it's a boy, it's a boy," I mumble to myself repetitively.

"Shh!," Melissa says, shhing me rudely.

"Well, damn."

Seconds pass, feeling like hours in my head, my heart pounding out of my chest.

I honestly don't care what the gender is. I just don't wanna lose the bet.

I'm a sore loser to be honest.

Call me a dick for it, but it is what the fuck it is.

I hear Doctor Long gasp before smiling.

"Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Bieber. It's a girl."

My eyes widen.

"Yes!," Melissa cheers.

"Oh shit," I mumble.

"Cough up the twenty dollars!," Melissa demands, holding her hand out.

"Dammit," I say, digging my hand in my pocket.

* At headquarters *

"So, I've heard you've been improving. Glad you all got your shit together," I begin, staring all my gang.

They all look pleased to see I'm satisfied with them.

I put my hands behind my back, pacing left and right.

The whole headquarters is dead silent, leaving my footsteps from pacing the only thing audible.

"As you all know, my wife is pregnant... We just found out it's a girl," I reveal.

They all cheer, causing me to smile a little.

I place my hand in the air, causing the cheering to die down.

"It's funny you're all cheering. I'm happy to hear you're happy for me, but a new person in my life results in harder work for all of you. My wife and daughter will be protected by me at all times. But, me your leader, you do what I say. And what I say fuckin' goes."

I stop pacing and narrow my eyes at them, my hands still behind my back.

"You will help manage the safety of me and my family. I will continue to come here once a month. Connor updates me on the status of the gang often, so don't think I won't know what's going on. As your leader, I know how to lead this gang to maintaining power. But, it doesn't mean I have to be here all the motherfuckin' time."

I hear a snicker from someone, causing me to become angry fast.

"Who just laughed?"

Everyone exchanges looks, afraid to tell me who.

"Who fuckin' laughed?!," I snap.

"Anthony," I hear someone answer.

I look at Anthony, him looking upset with me.

"Didn't me shooting you in the foot teach you a lesson?"

"Fuck this man. How do you expect me to be in with gang when you're never fuckin' here to run shit properly?"

I scoff at his rude question.

"Dafuq are you talking about?! I don't have to be here twenty four seven if the gang is powerful. I come when needed."

"You're so fuckin' clueless. Open your eyes man. A real leader is here at all times."

"Well, I'm not a real leader. I'm the real leader. Get your facts straight. Eve r since I've taken over, we've been the strongest gang on the East Coast. Without me, the Nightwatchers wouldn't be shit."

He groans, rolling his eyes.

"I can't deal with you. I'm leaving this fuckin' gang. Fuck you."

He goes to exit the headquarters, but I block him.

"You ugly ass, stupid, selfish, bottom of the dumpster ass, weak, irrelevant motherfucker! You can't leave the gang life! The only way you're out the gang life is if I shoot you right now!"

"Do it!," he tempts.

I shrug my shoulders and grab my gun out my pocket, clutching it tight.

I show no hesitation to pull my trigger, causing him to collapse as a gun wound is seen deep in his chest.

I look up at all the members, seeing jaws dropped and shocked faces.

"Let that be a motherfuckin' lesson. Piss me off enough, I'll fuckin' kill you. Don't fuck with me."

I turn to walk out the headquarters, but stop and turn to say something else.

"Oh and someone take care of his dead body. It's dampening up the mood in here."

I finally walk out the headquarters, ready to relax and be home with Melissa.

_________________________________

Damn.

Justin is a fuckin' bad ass. It's hot af.

So....

It's a girl! :)

Q: Baby girl names?

Want the next chap? 50+ votes and a few comments, and it's all yours!

I love you all and keep it swaggy!

My kik: msswag15