Updates af

To all my fuckin' exes and the players I dealt with:

Roses are red

Violets are blue

You little stupid ass bitch

I ain't fuckin' with you

To all my readers:

Roses are red

Violets are blue

You all fuckin' slay

And that's the motherfuckin' truth

Like I really fuckin' love you guys. If I meet you all I would hug you so damn tight.

Anyway.....

I don't know how many fuckin' times I've said this already, but thank you.

Thank you for supporting me and my books.

It really means a lot.

And the reason why I pick the characters I pick for this series is because I'm a huge fan of all them.

I'm a hardcore belieber, so I fuckin' love Justin. He's my everything and my lifesaver.

I adore Barbara Palvin.

Chris Breezy is the shit. Like, I literally fuckin' can't. He's just amazing.

Khalil is cool to me.

Za is funny as fuck and he seems chill.

And there's the rest of them, but those are my favs.

That's why they're in the book.

And I also have my fav authors and some recommendations for you all on here:

~ doeneseya - Doe. She is the shit. I love her YouTube channel and Twitter. She's so damn beautiful and an inspiration. I haven't finished Body Rock yet, but I read half and I fuckin' loved it. Read her Body Rock series. She actually won a Watty for one of the books in the series. :)

I support her and her books.

iamjourneygrace - Journey Grace. I love her book The Virgin Healer. It's amazing. You gotta read that. She's also known for her Autism series, that I'm looking forward to reading soon. I was fuckin' addicted to her Virgin Healer book until I finished it. She actually follows me and has read the first book of the Stay Away series. It's like we support eachother. :)

JustinsAvenger - Steph. Omg don't even get me motherfuckin' started. Claimed is the shit. She's amazing. I love her. She also follows me and I fangirled. She has told me that she's read Justin Bieber's best friend and she liked it. She's also very friendly, too. I've spoken to her. :)

ibieberbless - Forgot her name, but I'm obsessed with her book Don't talk to strangers. It's amazing. You guys have to read it. Like it's literally addicting as shit.

jerry_imagines - Forgot her name, too. But, Precious is amazing. Like omg. Her writing is flawless and the trailer for Precious is beautiful. Read it. :)

TehPeaceMaker - My homie. Like we know eachother from Twitter and on here. Her imagines are amazing. She follows me :)

perfecttbixber - Her fuckin' story The Sessions is perfect as fuck. Like we're actually friends and support eachother. Read it because it's amazing. She follows me. :)

thoughtofyou94 - Khadijah. Her book Obsessed Illusion literally had me mind blown. I love it. I fuckin' love it. Read it now. :) She follows me. :)

Believeeexoxo - Deanna. I still have to finish Fifty Shades of Justin. But, I read the first chap and I couldn't fuckin' breathe. It took my breath away. She follows me on Twitter. Her writing is perfect.

LifeAsJBiebsFan - Rachel. Aka Rach, my British bestie. She's coming out with a book soon and it's going to be amazing! I'm one of the main characters in it. Keep your eyes out for it. It's gonna be called One Step At A Time. Of course, she follows me :)

Okay, I think I have everyone...

But, yeah.

One one more thing.

This book is over.

Yep.

Last chapter was the last chapter of the Stay Away series.

Melissa and Justin divorce, Bella gets kidnapped, and everyone else turned into vampires....

It's a joke. I'm fuckin' kidding. :P

Don't have a heart attack. Lol.

Did I scare you?

And consider all those recommendations I gave you babes. :)

Okay. I'm out. I'm tired.

I love you all and keep it swaggy!

My kik: msswag15