Chapter 32: Making up

I just wanted to say thank you to all of you who messaged me, commented, and kiked me in this time for me.

Today was full of stress and tears, so thank you.

Your sweet words mean a lot.

So, here's my gift to you.

Enjoy loves :)
___________________________________

Melissa's POV:

Warning: This chapter contains sexual content. Read at own risk.

Melissa's POV:

"Baby?!," Justin calls from the living room.

"Yeah?!," I answer, making my way out the kitchen and into the living room.

I walk in to see him on the floor with Bella, sitting her up on his lap.

"Watch this."

He attacks her cheeks with kisses causing her to smile and laugh.

My heart melts at this beautiful sight.

"Aww!," I squeal.

He turns his head back to look at me, a smile on his face.

"Adorable, right?"

I nod.

Since his breakdown last week, I'm trying my best to be close with him.

So far, it's been going well.

We cuddle again, our kisses are the most passionate they've ever been, and we can talk about anything.

Work has been pretty good so far.

Our one year anniversary is also in two days, and I can't wait to see what he's planned for me.

He told me he's excited for me to see myself.

I head back into the kitchen, heading to the stove to finish the fettucine.

It was my idea to prepare a dinner for the both of us after Bella is put to bed.

Justin happily agreed to it, he seemed happy.

I finish dinner off, plating our food. By the time it's done, Bella is already in bed.

I feel strong arms wrap around me as I continue to plate the food before feeling Justin bury his face into my neck, resting his nose there.

"Dinner smells amazing," he mumbles, causing me to feel warm puffs of breath hit my neck.

I bite my lip at the amazing feeling, resisting moans.

His lips brush against the skin on my neck, awakening every single cell.

I feel myself starting to get hot, my breathing getting hitched in my throat.

He places a gentle kiss on my neck directly on my sweet spot, causing me to be weakened.

"Justin, c'mon babe. Dinner's ready," I manage to say through my sexual frustration.

"I'm not hungry," he whispers before placing more kisses on my neck with no expectations to stop his sweet torture.

His hands move down and huskily grab my thighs, making me gasp.

He turns me around to face him, lust and desire in his eyes.

"You're still on your period?," he asks with a smirk.

I nod my head no, unable to speak through the state of sexual frustration I'm trapped in.

I want him.