Chapter 35: Bullshit

I made that edit by the way :)

Justin's POV:

* Day after last chap *

"I don't even know what to fuckin' do man. They could attack anytime and anywhere today," Connor stresses.

I scoff.

"I'm not worried about anything. Everything is gonna be fine. We got this," I assure.

"You sure bro?," Kahlil asks me.

"Fuck yeah. My gang is already the best on the East Coast. And we got you guys. We're fine as fuck."

"But, listen Justin. The gang remained anonymous since day one. We don't know who these motherfuckers are."

I look at all of them, confused.

Why are they so worried?

"I'm with Bizzle on this one. We got this shit," Za agrees.

I nod.

"I don't know man. Anything can happen with this gang shit," Chris brings up.

Melissa enters the room with Bella in her arms and Valerie by her side, all eyes in them.

"Melissa and Val can stay here with Bella. I'll tell a few capable members to watch over them while we all go," I explain.

Melissa raises her eyebrow.

"You're keeping us here. What if something happens?," she worries.

I chuckle a little.

"You'll be fine babe."

"And where the fuck are we gonna go? We don't know where they are around the city," Connor points out.

I look around the room, scanning all the confused, worried and terrified faces.

I sigh.

"What the fuck is up with everyone being so worried?," I ask them.

"Justin, this is the fuckin' gang life. Shit gets real man," Connor answers.

"We'll be fine guys. I pro-"

I'm interrupted when we hear a sort of explosion coming from outside, making me jump out of skin.

"What the fuck?!," I shout.

I head out the headquarters, seeing what the explosion was.

Everyone trails behind me and when I'm outside, I see a pieces of a metal scattered around the grass, flames of fire raging from the remaining chunk of the car.

"Oh shit," Za swears.

The next thing I hear is a gunshot. At the corner of my eye I see one of my members collapse to the ground, blood rushing from his head.

"Get back inside!," I command.

Everyone obeys me.

I hear numerous gunshots continuing to be fired from outside, allowing me to piece together that we're under attack.

"Justin, this is it! This is the fuckin' attack they were planning!," Connor screams.

"No shit Sherlock!," I angrily shout at him.

"I fuckin' told you! This is the motherfuckin' gang life! Shit gets real! They're doing an attack on our headquarters! This could be it for the Nightwatchers gang!," he continues.

I roll my eyes.

"Guys, we gotta do something! Next thing we know, they're going come barging in!," Chris screams.

I see all my members of the gang surround us, waiting for further instructions.

"Fuckin' say something!," Connor spats.

"Calm yourself! I will fuckin' slit your God damn throat if you scream at me again! I'm aware that we're under attack! Calm your shit, I got this!," I growl.

I turn to all my members.

"We're all gonna go outside and fight. Show no mercy. Instead of taking the front door, take the back door, shoot out window, whatever. Just don't fuckin' die."

"Yes boss!," they all chant.

They all run in different directions, doing as they are told.

The only ones in the room are Melissa, Valerie, Bella, Connor, and I.

"Valerie, stay inside with Melissa and Bella. It'll be safer if you all stay here," Connor tells Valerie.

She nods. He gives her a kiss.

I walk over to Melissa and give Bella a kiss on her forehead, before giving Melissa a passionate kiss.

"Stay safe baby girl. I'll be right back," I mumble against her lips.

She nods and I kiss her temple, going with Connor to fight.

I pull out my gun, placing my finger on the trigger.

I'm ready.

I don't give a fuck, I'm going out which ever way I want.

I kick open the front doors, shooting at new faces.

I watch as their bodies collapse, their lives being ripped out of them.

I'm done with this fuckin' bullshit.

________________________________

There's a part two to this.

Sorry for the shitty chap babys.

It was a stressful day.

School had me fucked up.

I finally saw my mom, but only for an hour. I wish I had more time with her.

Also, I'm flipping the fuck out over my job interview tomorrow after school.

I'm nervous.

Wish me luck.

Want the next chap? 55+ votes and a few comments, and it's all yours!

I love you all and keep it swaggy!

My kik: msswag15