Chapter 9: Baby

I'm alive.

I'm fuckin' alive and I don't know how.

But, I am.

I haven't been on Wattpad in so long. But, I can explain.

1. I had no wifi at home. I had no way to be on my apps since my phone is off, too. I still have no wifi and I go to my brother's house for it.

2. I'm moving in two weeks, I'm depressed because of that and my parents' bullshit. I'm stressed.

3. Even if I had wifi, I had no strength in me. I had the flu and I was too busy bawling my fuckin' eyes out all the time.

So, for all of you concerned about me, it means a lot. If I don't answer you on kik,
Twitter, inbox, etc., then I'm sorry. I will when I can.

I'm just going through stuff.... I'm surprised I'm pulling through this long tbfh.

Okay.

So, I'm alive.

Sorry if I scared you.

I'm alive, okay?

Enjoy the chap.
___________________________________

* A week after last chap *

Melissa's POV:

"Justin, this isn't gonna work!"

"Baby, just listen to me!," Justin begs.

I cross my arms across my chest and roll my eyes, huffing out a breath.

"Melissa, we can make this work babe. I'm not gonna let anything happen to you."

I raise my eyebrow.

"Justin, you said that too many times to make me believe thatbecause I've been put in danger too many times. You said that when we started dating. You said that before me and Val were kidn-"

"C'mon baby. You know that gang stuff is over," he tells me, reaching for me.

I step back.

"No. It's not. The gang life is not just something you leave. Once you're in it, you always are. Connor was right."

"Melissa, I haven't talked to Connor in a week. I'm not even worried about his irrelevant ass."

"But, Justin..," I breathe out.

"No fuckin' buts. How are we supposed to be positive if you keep worrying about stupid shit?"

My eyes widen.

"Fuckin' excuse me?," I snap, taking a step forward.

"You're obviously not ready Melissa. But, that's okay. What's not okay is all the damn negativity you have in this situation."

I stare at him, seeing him grow in anger as I scoff at him.

"Jus-"

I see him clench his jaw tight, making me stop.

"Melissa, if this is what it's gonna be like every damn day, then I don't wanna do this."

I feel my eyes starting to water, my breathing becoming uneven.

"Do what?," I whimper.

He shuts his eyes tight and throws his head back in frustration, groaning.

A tear rolls down my cheek.

"Fine," I say, before exiting the bedroom.

"Wait. Baby, I didn't m-"

"Fuckin' save it Justin," I spat, grabbing my coat and putting on my shoes.

I go to head out the house, but Justin blocks my way.

"Melissa, forgive me baby. I'm just stressed."

"Dafuq? Don't you think I'm stressed, too? And you said you don't wanna do this anymore, so fine."

I push past him and grab the door knob.

Justin's POV:

"Princess, where are you going at ten at night in the Winter?"

"Mind your own motherfuckin' business you stupid fuck!," she shouts at me.

"Damn baby," I mumble.

And with that, Melissa opens the door revealing Connor.

They both make eye contact before she grabs Connor by his shirt and throws his against the wall before pulling exiting the house.

He looks up at me.

"What the fuck is up with her?"

"Why the fuck are you here?," I ask him, ignoring his question.

"I just wanted to apologize for the other day man. I was a dick."

"Yeah, what the fuck was that about man?"

"You're like a little brother to me. I never thought you would actually have a baby and get married and shit before me."

I raise my eyebrow at him.

"So, you were jealous?," I ask.

He pats my shoulder.

"Yeah man. And just the thought of you leaving the gang made me upset. I lost my old girlfriend and Logan, and you were there for me. We bonded over the gang life Justin."

I chuckle at him.

"Connor, this is some girly shit you're pulling."

He chuckles back.

"I know man," he says back.

"So, are we good?"

I nod.

"Yeah. But, if you pull something,like that again, I'll slit your throat," I warn.

He nods.

Suddenly, we see lights from a car from outside and we both rush to my door.

"Ayee!," I hear someone shout.

"What the fuck?," I say confused.

I see two males get out the car and walk towards me. As they get closer, I realize who they are.

"Bizzle my nizzle!"

I laugh at Za's sudden outburst.

"He made that nickname after we met you back in Vegas," Khalil informs me.

Connor and I give them a handshake.

"We were just riding past and saw you two through the door. We thought we should visit New York. Who was that brunette storming out your house Biebz?"

"It was Melissa, my pregnant wife," I answer Za.

"Damn Bizzle."

"Bro, how the fuck did you come up with that nickname? I don't remember telling you my last name," I ask.

"Well, all the gangs in the country know about you. So, it just clicked."

I shake my head.

I reach for my jacket and I look down to make sure my sneakers are on.

"Well, make yourselves at home. I gotta find my baby girl."

They all nod as I head out the house, finding Melissa.

_______________________________

Okay.

I hope you liked that chapter.

Want the next chap? 50+ votes and a few comments, and it's all yours!

I love you all and keep it swaggy!

My kik: msswag15