Chapter 25: Dinner

Melissa's POV:

I look in the mirror, examining my outfit. Heels and a nice black dress that comes down to my knees, not too tight, not too loose.

I groan.

"Eww," I mumble to myself.

"Baby, you ready? Connor and Val are here to watch Be-"

His voice is no longer heard and I turn around, seeing him in a trance.

"You look...," he doesn't finish his sentence.

I sigh.

"I know I look ridiculous Justin."

He scoffs.

"Are you fuckin' kidding me?," he growls.

He comes closer to me, taking both my hands in his.

He chuckles before biting down on his bottom lip, resting his forehead on mine.

"You're flawless baby girl. I'm fuckin' speechless."

I look down and shrug.

"What?," he asks confused.

"I just disagree. That's all."

"But, why? You're like a goddess."

I shake my head.

He turns me around to face the mirror, snaking his arms around my waist.

He rests his chin on my shoulder, staring at the both of us through the mirror.

"Wow. That's odd.."

"What's odd?," I ask him.

"Even the most beautiful girl in the world doesn't know she's beautiful. Doesn't flaunt it, doesn't believe it."

I raise my eyebrow.

"Huh?"

He laughs at me.

"You're beautiful Melissa. Okay?"

"Yeah sure," I scoff.

"Beauty is a quality every girl has. You're beautiful Melissa. Don't think you're not because I beg to differ. Your beauty is breath-taking and it catches the attention of all, but at the end of the day you're mine. You'll always be my baby girl."

His sweet words manage to put a smile on my face. It's amazing how he can do that.

* At Mr. Smith's house *

Justin's POV:

I continue to hold my hand in Melissa's as we wait for the door to be answered.

I notice she's shaking a little, her hand clammy in mine.

I pull her to my side and kiss her temple, catching her attention.

"What's with the nervousness?"

"What if I get fired because I'm too aggressive or I talk too much or he finds me annoying? I should've never agreed to this."

"Hey, it's gonna be fine. I promise baby. And there's no turning back now. I'm hungry as fuck."

She playfully slaps my chest, making me chuckle.

Also, if we leave my plan's gonna be ruined.

I already hate this motherfucker and I don't fuckin' trust him.

As sexy as Melissa looks tonight and every second, he's gonna be looking at her all night.

I'm gonna make him suffer.