Day 3

Kara woke up to the smell of maple, at first she thought she had had some kind of terrible nightmare but no, there he was, staring at her while eating pancakes.

"Oh finally you're up, I've been watching you sleep for hours"

Kara made no reaction to him and tried to zone him out to see if she could hear Lena, she held back a smile when she could.

"I don't know if you can hear me honey but if you can I'm coming, and I'm gonna kick his ass"

Kara couldn't help but giggle at that one, but you could barely tell what the noise was because she was so weak.

"Do you want water?"

Kara didn't answer, she just continued to listen to Lena, concentrating on her voice, it soothed her, it gave her hope.

"I'll take that as a no, do you want some pancakes?"

Kara still didn't answer, all she wanted was Lena, she wanted to serve Lena, willingly by the way, she wanted to love her and only her, she'd rather die than have it any other way.

"Oh I'll make you talk, it's way too quiet"

Kara looked up and then screamed out in pain as the man pulled the knife of her stomach and kicked her right where her wound was, making her chair fall back and her head hit the wall, knocking her out in the process.
———
Lena was set and ready to go, she had her gun, her flashlight, a first aid kit, water, and 911 already dialed and ready to call so they can come drag his creepy ass right out of his house.

She decided to walk to his house instead of driving, she had a whole plan, she was gonna go undetected, she wasn't wasting anytime getting Kara back, no time at all.
——
Kara woke up later to a bright light in her face, she was now strapped down to a table and she saw him standing over her with some type of syringe full of clear liquid in his hands, she squinted her eyes at it, hoping that he hadn't figured out the impossible.

"This is saline, you won't take water or food and you're bleeding out, I have a package coming soon, then I can put an iv on you, you'll be like my own little hospital patient"

Kara mentally sighed out in relief and let him inject her with the liquid, but then they were both startled by a loud knock on the door.

"Ah, that must be it! Don't go anywhere while I'm gone"

Kara rolled her eyes at his stupid laugh he let out after the "joke", once he walked out and left her alone she listened in to Lena, immediately feeling anxious once she realized that was her knocking on the door.
———
Mike opened the door and furrowed his eyebrows in confusion when he didn't see anyone at the door, he stepped out on his porch and looked around, and once he did, Lena slipped inside his house, surprised at how normal it looked inside, then she heard Kara scream, it sounded so heart breaking.

Mike turned around and was immediately met with a gun upside his head, he fell down and rubbed his head, trying to get up to see his attacker but then was met with a kick to the jaw that knocked him out completely.

Lena quickly called 911, and told them her situation, once she had got all that sorted out she looked around the house.

"Where is she?"

Suddenly there was a loud crash coming from downstairs and Lena ran towards it, gasping at the sight in front of her, Kara was strapped down to a table, bleeding out, it's like her mind was fading.

"Hey, Kara, stay with me, stay with me okay?"

"Lena?"

Lena nodded and quickly unstrapped her from the table, taking out her first aid kit and the water.